FailRP, Mic spam, NLR
Name of player: [FL:RP] ThatLegendUnicorn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65760535

Time in GMT: 4:10

Server: 33x

Summary: Well, me and a friend had just setup a little base for our stuff when a guy runs into our apartments and we point a gun at him, he runs off again so we shoot. (off camera) Then he comes back in less than the NLR timer [Might not be him! - Check logs] and gets the cops on us. We then get raided.

Evidence: Uploading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0qT3rKK...e=youtu.be
(One of the people who resonded to the shots fired)

Myself and Nub were outside, looking for a speeder and constant tresspasser, as we were stood outside, we heard shots fired from inside.
We then searched, at which point he was outside, so he may have broken NLR coming back, but he didn't call the cops on you, the cops heard you shooting at him. (I also didn't see him coming back in from the front door, I may be blind however)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(10-17-2013, 03:20 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: (One of the people who resonded to the shots fired)

Myself and Nub were outside, looking for a speeder and constant tresspasser, as we were stood outside, we heard shots fired from inside.
We then searched, at which point he was outside, so he may have broken NLR coming back, but he didn't call the cops on you, the cops heard you shooting at him. (I also didn't see him coming back in from the front door, I may be blind however)

Ok, fair enough, when the video uploads though we can easy say he FearRP, we had guns on him, he did not however, he also continued to run and scream,

Refresh, video is uploaded
I am TuftyGoblin's friend who was building base, he came in for NO reason broke nlr (We killed him a few minutes ago for picklocking door and running in) and hes started mic spamming "DON'T KILL ME DON'T KILL I'M FRIENDLY I'M FRIENDLY"
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

The actually history
I and Doctor Internet heard you shoot up there (Unicorn ran behind me and Doctor Internet) and I then get a warrant on you as we heard someone die in there. We then get the door open then Unicorn sadly decides to run in and shout throug his mic and play chicken.
We were waiting outside with guns ready, we then call for backup as you were about to shoot Unicorn down. (He never died, as far as I know)
When we get inside you take your gun away as "Surrender" so we arrest you instead of killing you. (Common sence)
(10-17-2013, 03:26 PM)Martin Wrote: The actually history
I and Doctor Internet heard you shoot up there (Unicorn ran behind me and Doctor Internet) and I then get a warrant on you as we heard someone die in there. We then get the door open then Unicorn sadly decides to run in and shout throug his mic and play chicken.
We were waiting outside with guns ready, we then call for backup as you were about to shoot Unicorn down. (He never died, as far as I know)
When we get inside you take your gun away as "Surrender" so we arrest you instead of killing you. (Common sence)
Alright i didnt die in his house (1dead) i died for crashing my car (Im such a bad driver) but then i was going with nub then i was going to the appartments with him. he rammed the door i ran in because i got shot at and i though it was from behind but it was u guys, and u didnt got me on gun point one time u just shot at me so i ran for my life to take cover!
(10-17-2013, 03:30 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote:
Alright i didnt die in his house (1dead) i died for crashing my car (Im such a bad driver) but then i was going with nub then i was going to the appartments with him. he rammed the door i ran in because i got shot at and i though it was from behind but it was u guys, and u didnt got me on gun point one time u just shot at me so i ran for my life to take cover!

Theirs video evidence -_-

Yes, you were doing your job, fair enough. I'm not here to cry at you, i'm here to cry at Unicorn.
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, [FL:RP] ThatLegendUnicorn (STEAM_0:1:65760535), was found violating rules regarding FailRP by mic-spamming and breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator