[Unban Request] Banned for 29 days for...
Your name: Captain Orange

Your ban ID: 38993

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Evading the AFK timer using an automated command (+left)

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: First of all, I have only been in the server for 40+ hours, and I was being AFK, but I didn't want to be kicked as I have alot of contrabands at that moment, so I quickly typed in a +left on my console, thinking that because it was not stated anywhere in the rules that you couldn't do that, and then left for a very short while. To my surprise, it was a 29 day ban. I really have no idea that you could not do that at all, but since I am being banned for 29 days, I guess it is a pretty bad thing. This: When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes you must switch to unemployed. is the only rule I found in the whole rule list thing related to AFKing. I only planned to AFK for 5 minutes, but I over shot it a little, and when I came back, boom! Banned. May I please understand why I got banned by a reason not stated in the F1 Rules List? Thank You.
we dont need a rule for something that will happen on its own, unless you abuse console command to avoid it
you know there is a AFK limit and you would be kicked
which is why you did the command
knowing how to avoid it doesn't mean your allowed to
CityRP Rules Wrote:1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

Consider 1 month lenient.
(10-16-2013, 11:11 AM)Temar Wrote: we dont need a rule for something that will happen on its own, unless you abuse console command to avoid it

Okay, I get it. Please close this thread. Thank you

(10-16-2013, 11:11 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
CityRP Rules Wrote:1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

Is +left considered Cheats?
(10-16-2013, 11:13 AM)jameshi16 Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 11:11 AM)Temar Wrote: we dont need a rule for something that will happen on its own, unless you abuse console command to avoid it

Okay, I get it. Please close this thread. Thank you

(10-16-2013, 11:11 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Is +left considered Cheats?

Glitching is an activity in which a person finds and exploits flaws to achieve something that was not intended. In this case, it wasn't intended for you to avoid being kicked, and as follows of that, you abused a glitch.

Appeal denied as ban was sufficient and length was appropiate.