Harassment (Pixieee)
Name of player: Pixieee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9987939

Time in GMT: 7:04

Server: 33x

Summary: I arrested her/him for reckless driving, he said it was random and i said how it wasn't and then he said this

Evidence:
- *** Daniel Clark radios in: President could you warrant Pixieee (270) for an arrest for
reason wrecklessdriving..
- (Radio) Karumu Hatsune: I have warranted Pixieee for an arrest for duration 5 minutes.
- (OOC) Pixieee: Shut up you ugly child you got a face only a mother could love, and yourmother doesnt love you

Pictures: http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/TuftyG...sort=3&o=0
Yep, i did say that! I was pissed off at the fact I rejoined the server due to my internet connection failing, and you came back and arrested me.

You were in the middle of the road and I turned a corner ALMOST hitting you but like I said, Middle of the road. I'm not startled by this if I get a ban as I did say that to him. But it is unfortunate that I didnt record the abuse he was throwing at me before I reconnected.

Also, isn't rearresting someone for previous even though I later had to reconnect sort of a breach of NLR? On his part I mean.
(10-15-2013, 06:22 PM)VerteX Wrote: Yep, i did say that! I was pissed off at the fact I rejoined the server due to my internet connection failing, and you came back and arrested me.

You were in the middle of the road and I turned a corner ALMOST hitting you but like I said, Middle of the road. I'm not startled by this if I get a ban as I did say that to him. But it is unfortunate that I didnt record the abuse he was throwing at me before I reconnected.

Also, isn't rearresting someone for previous even though I later had to reconnect sort of a breach of NLR? On his part I mean.

I would recommend not lying. I never tried to arrest you BEFORE your apparent reconnect. And you were reckless driving even after you joined, speeding, driving over pavements where u almost hit me. You also refused to get out of the car until i said i was recording. All logs can be checked.
I think you'll find you are more of a trouble causer than you think buddy. You have a BR posted about you from another Fearless Community member. So I suggest YOU dont lie. Least I owned up to my insult.
Approved.