Unban request for big macintosh
(10-15-2013, 03:55 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If I'm humane? Yes, I'm humane, the question is if you are. Anybody who has just a few spare brain-cells available knows that you don't joke with such a sensitive subject, especially not the way you put it and used it. Many other administrators, including myself, in most cases the ban would be permanent, consider it lenient, infact very lenient of a treatment for such an act.

im sorry if i hurt you or the Goblin, i didn't want this to happen, i didnt mean to do this, i made alot of friends on the server, i ddi alot on the server, but if u want so i will make a goodbye thread that really nobody is going to care about, since i said i would rape someones soul, everyone is going to be happy with me leaving. Right? all the admins would permanent me so i was lucky you banned me. You are the best person in the world.
This could've all been avoided if you had only read our rules. This, and your 7 previous bans.
(10-15-2013, 04:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: This could've all been avoided if you had only read our rules.

I did but i didn't realize that such a thing stood for RapeRP, it wasn't mend for actually doing it, I'm sorry i said that but nobody cares about it everyone just wants me to get banned
I'm not out to get you specifically banned, I don't even know (or care) who you are. However, when you break the rules constantly, with each violation worse than the one before, it's time you take a break.
(10-15-2013, 04:08 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I'm not out to get you specifically banned, I don't even know (or care) who you are. However, when you break the rules constantly, with each violation worse than the one before, it's time you take a break.

Take a break? A break? You are talking a year here. A break is like 1 day, maximum of a month! Like come on, a year thats so long.
You're correct, a year is a long time, unacceptable conducts have consequences, you're facing one right now. Unless you have something solid in your defense, I'll deny this.
(10-15-2013, 04:14 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You're correct, a year is a long time, unacceptable conducts have consequences, you're facing one right now. Unless you have something solid in your defense, I'll deny this.

Well i have alot in my defence, And if you could please, see the positive and turn it into a month or two. I mean please man, you know noone is gonna come back after a year
That doesn't really motivate me to give you another chance, the fact you don't even state it's wrong makes me doubt the bright side of unbanning you.

Denied.