Unban request for big macintosh
Your name: (Steam friends name) Big Macintosh

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 38970

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Rape RP.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) No idea

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I have NO IDEA what rape rp is, i just said it for fun and also, i donated like 10 minutes before i was banned, I bought supproter and a money pack. I dont know what rapeRP is, the admin didnt try to connect to me in any form of way, he didnt call me, warn me, talk to me. I was just instantly banned, i just spend 12.50 on something, and its gone just like that. I wont accept this. I mean come on, i didn't even know i was breaking a rule
http://i.imgur.com/kavsd7t.jpg

CityRP Rules Wrote:15. It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.
I was the one who reported you and I then said don't do RapeRP however you seemed to not care and went on yelling that you were a rapist down the street.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(10-15-2013, 03:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/kavsd7t.jpg

CityRP Rules Wrote:15. It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.

i didnt know that im sorry but i just donated dude why would u ban me for a year i was havin fun on fearless i didnt mean to get banned or hurt that guy but u didnt even bring me u were jsut like ''Fuck you'' banned.
You could atleast bring me and say: Why did u do that? You know thats raperp? Thats against the rules
and you kick me or maybe ban a day but a year, i just donated

(10-15-2013, 03:29 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: I was the one who reported you and I then said don't do RapeRP however you seemed to not care and went on yelling that you were a rapist down the street.

i didnt see it than, i swear i didnt mean it sexually i just said that for fun or something i dont know but was it really worth a year
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
I didnt mean it sexually, try to feel in my shoes, you jsut donated, just want to have fun and explore and banned. And also live in another country and i wasn't really using it to mean like having sex, i ment like you say shit, you dont really say poop, you say like a cussing word, and the cop handcuffed me and tazed me before and thats why i said it.
(10-15-2013, 03:29 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: I was the one who reported you and I then said don't do RapeRP however you seemed to not care and went on yelling that you were a rapist down the street.

Quote:i didnt see it than, i swear i didnt mean it sexually i just said that for fun or something i dont know but was it really worth a year
How can you mean rape that isn't sexual? It isn't funny or smart and is just disgusting.

(10-15-2013, 03:32 PM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: Wait, today i saw someone being banned for one month for massive cdm and this guy just says that he gonna rape someone (which wasnt meant in any sexual way he wrote) and he gets banned for ONE YEAR?! And you Narcotic, banned a guy for racism for a week? I mean, just saying *** ... rapes
tuftygoblins nooby soul*** or being a racist is a huge difference.
Your opinion is not needed as you are not involved in anyway at all so please take it elsewhere.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(10-15-2013, 03:32 PM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: Wait, today i saw someone being banned for one month for massive cdm and this guy just says that he gonna rape someone (which wasnt meant in any sexual way he wrote) and he gets banned for ONE YEAR?! And you Narcotic, banned a guy for racism for a week? I mean, just saying *** ... rapes

Warning issued. Your input is not needed.

Objectively speaking I see rape as the possibly worst thing to "joke around" with or even roleplay, as it's also against the rules.. Comparing it to racism and as stated mass CDM is pretty dubious to me. Now, may I repeat that rape is nowhere near okay, not even to joke around with, for obvious reasons and the outcome of it, it's just not funny.
(10-15-2013, 03:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Warning issued. Your input is not needed.

Objectively speaking I see rape as the possibly worst thing to "joke around" with or even roleplay, as it's also against the rules.. Comparing it to racism and as stated mass CDM is pretty dubious to me. Now, may I repeat that rape is nowhere near okay, not even to joke around with, for obvious reasons and the outcome of it, it's just not funny.

Okay than, i'm now banned for a year. Thats too bad, you are the admin right? there is nothing i can do about it now. You can best permanently ban me because i doubt that im coming back in a year because my donator status already ran out. That one, little line could cause this much trouble, sure. I think this is heavily overreacted but okay. How would you feel, if u get banned for a year, you literally just donated money? Trying to roleplay, you said that one line, and you are banned. Its like giving someone 1 year of jail punishment for saying that. i mean, are u human or something? Do u want to be really extreemly mean?
If I'm humane? Yes, I'm humane, the question is if you are. Anybody who has just a few spare brain-cells available knows that you don't joke with such a sensitive subject, especially not the way you put it and used it. Many other administrators, including myself, in most cases the ban would be permanent, consider it lenient, infact very lenient of a treatment for such an act.