Killing Floor Deaths perm unban request
Your name: (Killing Floor Death)

Your ban ID: (14670)

Banned by: ([FL] Termin)

Reason: (Spawning massive cubes, blocking streets + 8 previous bans)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Becouse i know what i have done and i feel bad about it Sad and it is like a year ago it happent i have become older now and i wil never do such thing again never i will understand of you do not accept this after what i have done but please just give me one more chance just one i will do anything just to get one more chance and i also know it is all my own fault)

Note: (Of this gets accept can i so please get a full reset of my acc so i lose all my stuff playtime and all that stuff thank you for reading)
Almost 0 effort placed in this unban request.
(10-13-2013, 07:08 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Almost 0 effort placed in this unban request.

What do you want me to type there is not really anything else to type bro unless i begin lieing
Did you have any reason behind your actions and why you did it?
(10-13-2013, 07:49 PM)Termin Wrote: Did you have any reason behind your actions and why you did it?

Atm i did it i got really mad over all was keep calling me a noob a there was never any admins on to help me and when there was they never came when i asked for help and i also had it bad at home at the time my great-grandmother died too as well and this is not bullshit
The admins job is to administrate the servers, not look after the feelings of every precious snowflake. That's no excuse for anything, and I find it hard to believe you've grown up that much if you're still making excuses for your actions.