Two promotions
I've got two promotions to announce today.

First off is Fiblez, who is now our newest member of the team, joining as a server moderator. Congrats to him and wish him luck in his new role.

The second promotion goes to an admin we've had with us for a long time who has done some truly excellent work in his time here. Congratulations to Narcotic, our newest super admin.
Congratulations to both, Narcotic, i knew months back that you will have this position. Good luck in your new duties Narcotic and Fiblez.
Congratulations to you both.

Well done to Narcotic for his outstanding work - I knew you would get there bud!

Congratulations to Fiblez for being a fantastic guy, I know you will do a good job. If you need help feel free to ask.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • York
Thanks a lot for the chance to prove myself, I will do my very best.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 2 users Like York's post:
  • ArcHammer, NotSep
Congratulations on the promotion.
I am thankful that I have moved up the ranks. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help Fearless proceed to a higher step.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • yarrrs
Congratulations Narcotic on the promotion!

Congrats Fiblez on the big step up!
Congratulation Narcotic I knew you would get the rank and very well done to Fiblez!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Congratulations to the both of you! I feel ya' Narcotic, and great job Fiblez.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Narc
Congratulations to you both, I knew you would reach the position someday.