May the force be with us all
Aloha Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have not been online recently which is probably because I played too much FL during my vacations and because I was able to realise some great Roleplay-Scenarios I've always wanted to do, thanks to the amazing community and some very special players who helped me realising these RPs.
And as I lost interest in FL I got more and more interested in some other games I did not play for a long time like Smite, Mount & Blade Warband and Star Wars - if you are looking for someone to play with,feel free to pm me, my mates and I are friendly - sometimes Cheese

Anyways I had some great fun playing on FL like I did when I joined FL in 2011 but again it is time to part ways and get some RolePlay inspirations around the different gaming universes out there.

Some words I have always wanted to say:

Staff - I love how a few of the staff members are very dedicated and passionated when it comes to administrating but sometimes I wish some others were a bit more polite

Oldies - The experienced players changed a lot - when I joined it felt like they were superior or something but it changed.Some even got the opportunity to administrate.
I will never be able to forget how one of the current and a former staff member spammed Jail-Guard RPs and I copied them whenever they were offline and was probably annoying / sabotaging them while they were roleplaying.

Community - I do know just a few people here, a tiny bit of this massive community but thanks to the rules this community has a great atmosphere as people try to stay rational and mature most of the time but you have to realise not everybody is perfect and perfection lies within mistakes.

Newbies - dont take everything serious most of the guys and girls around here are very friendly and helpful some might seems unfriendly but they arent.

Enjoy your stay everybody it was fun to play with you,
May the force be with us, with us all.

-Crowh
Goodbye DaCrowh. I miss the good times we had, I wish you the best in the future and hoping to see you return one day.

Goodbye.
You were a great guy to meet and I had the pleasure of roleplaying with you! Farewell and goodluck with future endeavors!
(10-13-2013, 03:33 PM)Weecow Wrote: Goodbye DaCrowh. I miss the good times we had, I wish you the best in the future and hoping to see you return one day.

Goodbye.

Oh man, Cow.

I owe you a lot, you blew my mind dozens of times. I will - like everybody - return sooner or later but not today, nor tomorrow but maybe the day after tomorrow.
Thank you, my friend.
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Weecow
Bye
Goodbye
Not again.....
Bye and see you again soon on FL (like always Smile)
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Rahiro
Said KuLa ;p

Goodbye, you were and are a good person and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Goodbye Crowh you are a nice guy and a good RPer, hope to see you back one day.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Good bye, DaCrowh

Even though I met you recently I enjoyed the experience with you as they were one of the greatest I've had on my time here. You will definitely be a great mark in my history on Fearless. I hope to see you again on the server in the future, but until then...

Best of luck, and may the force be with you.