Free Civilization V or Mafia II Steam Key
Hey guys, just discovered something really cool. If you go and vote for the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards, you can get a free copy of Civilization V or Mafia II, from Green Man Gaming. Just have to sign up for an account at CVG and Green Man Gaming. I'd like to note that after voting it took me ~18 hours to recieve my key. So once you vote be patient and keep the email Green Man Gaming sends you for a little bit, even if the link doesn't work immediately. Just keep trying until the link works and you'll get a steam key for either game. Voting ends the 20th, so get voting now!

Enjoy:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Does it really work ?

Seems a bit sketchy
The following 1 user Likes TwinSun's post:
  • Glade
I've tried it, after i voted, it says to me that i haven't. And i need to vote in order to get the codes. It's all lies! Why would they even give you a free game for ONE vote?!
[Image: 4P5iE.png]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Calm, I've bought games from green man gaming before without any problems. This is probably just some technical issues.
(10-13-2013, 03:32 PM)Tandy Wrote: I've tried it, after i voted, it says to me that i haven't. And i need to vote in order to get the codes. It's all lies! Why would they even give you a free game for ONE vote?!
[Image: 4P5iE.png]

Did you read my post? I said it took me about ~18 hours for it to work. Try it again tomorrow. Plus, if you read it says to give it minimum of 24 hours to register your vote.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Thanks for letting us know about this, been wanting Mafia II for awhile now Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Epic I always wanted to try out that Civillization V
Civilization V is a great game. I bought it last year and enjoyed every moment on it. I advise you either vote or buy the game, either way there is hours of fun packed inside.
Regards,
aviator
Hmmm, seems like I can't register a new account..

Bummer Skeptical

EDIT: Seems like they're out of codes.. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/433...me-reward/