I'm going to the UK!
(10-13-2013, 12:25 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 11:42 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Watch out for chavs.

If you stop by Liverpool, remember to have a stab secure vest on, and watch out for Al in the dark with his blade.

#IsurvivedNarcoticsmominLiverpoolatnight.
Lead by example.
aight' bruv, just make sure you wont get all shanked up by the time you get back ye?
if you come across these fokken amazing people called chavs, use these phrases and you wont get shanked m8:
Tosser – Idiot
Sod Off – Piss off
Bob’s Your Uncle – There you go!
Arse – Ass
Knob Head – Idiot/Dickhead
Wanker – Idiot
She's bang tidy-I'd fuck her
Beast-Awesome/cool
Bruv-Homie/friend
Innit?- Right? You get me?
Fam- Someone you consider family.
gud luck m8 see u on the far side innit

EDIT: Make sure you bring along an umbrella, packed with a nice and comfy raincoat.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
How to survive a holiday/trip to the UK:

1: If you see a chav, avoid him/her.
Chavs are the one of many scum in the UK who talk like absolute idiots and idolise themselves. They have no emotions and beat up their partners.

They have the following features:
Shit Tattoo's - Baggy Eyes - Short/Shaved Haircuts - Gold Raised Jewelry - Stupid Voice - Swear Too Much - Wear Full Tracksuits - Have Basketball Hoop Ear-rings *FEMALES*

2: Don't ask for directions, you will be lead into an alley and raped.

3: Wear a bullet proof vest and hide your valuables/money in your socks. If you get mugged, they won't take the shit you need most.

4: Don't play spot the white guy. Especially in london. Just don't even ask where all the white people are at.

5: Don't dye your hair a funny colour, the asians will have your life with their cameras.

ANYONE GOT ANYTHING TO ADD?

(10-14-2013, 09:27 PM)VerteX Wrote: How to survive a holiday/trip to the UK:

1: If you see a chav, avoid him/her.
Chavs are the one of many scum in the UK who talk like absolute idiots and idolise themselves. They have no emotions and beat up their partners.

They have the following features:
Shit Tattoo's - Baggy Eyes - Short/Shaved Haircuts - Gold Raised Jewelry - Stupid Voice - Swear Too Much - Wear Full Tracksuits - Have Basketball Hoop Ear-rings *FEMALES*

Voice of a chav: Ere' Mert

2: Don't ask for directions, you will be lead into an alley and raped.

3: Wear a bullet proof vest and hide your valuables/money in your socks. If you get mugged, they won't take the shit you need most.

4: Don't play spot the white guy. Especially in london. Just don't even ask where all the white people are at.

5: Don't dye your hair a funny colour, the asians will have your life with their cameras.

ANYONE GOT ANYTHING TO ADD?
I've been there recently, it's a nice city. I've seen a lot of buildings but these I would recommend:

House of Parliament
Westminster Abbey
Tower Bridge
and Buckingham palace.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-13-2013, 11:18 AM)Victorinox Wrote: This sunday I'm going to London with school, we will visit lots of museums and buildings such as Buckingham Palace.
Most of the time I will be completing assignments but I will also have a bit of free time.
As many members of this community are from the UK, is there anything important I should know during my stay?

Really late imo: if you hear these words:

Bruv
Init
Brah

Or you see Kids that look 12 with Tracksuits / jogging pants on

Run.

just...

run.
Just got back, I had an amazing week. Mostly because of the people I travelled with <3
Welcome back to your normal life. I hope you enjoyed our rain and things we have to see! I am actually going down to the west end in November. Never been there even though I live in the UK!
Kind Regards,
Wood.