I'm going to the UK!
This sunday I'm going to London with school, we will visit lots of museums and buildings such as Buckingham Palace.
Most of the time I will be completing assignments but I will also have a bit of free time.
As many members of this community are from the UK, is there anything important I should know during my stay?
Watch out for chavs.
Lead by example.
Buckingham Palace isn't as exciting or as interesting as people make it out to be.

EDIT: Also the weather is shite.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-13-2013, 11:42 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Watch out for chavs.

If you stop by Liverpool, remember to have a stab secure vest on, and watch out for Al in the dark with his blade.
Hey Narc, Liverpool is a very friendly place. Ha i am messing, be sure to have 999 on speed dial and be aware of dark allies, because there is bad people down dem allies. Also be aware of Gangs and 11 year olds who claim to be Tupac's grandson. Either way if you're an outsider, you're screwed.

Chavs are massively overstated. An umbrella would be incredibly useful, it's October now. As with any major city... try not to look too 'touristy' and that you're completely lost, watch out for pickpockets.
If you're wearing a backpack, wear it on your front like those baby carriers.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Thanks for the friendly advice everyone!
I'm stepping on the boat in 3 hours and then I will be there for a week. So, goodbye Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Nuka
I think everyone's going a bit over the top, but hey, I went there with my family so if one of us had a backpack on, another one of us would notice if it really was getting taken. But really, enjoy it, take it all in, because when we went there, we travelled all around the UK including scotland and wales, so we didn't have enough time to explore every town we came across. It's really an amazing experience. Have fun! alsogivemetickets

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
bye m8 remember not 2 get slashed.