okay why?
Your name: (Septic Tank)

Your ban ID: (38847)

Banned by: ([FL] Shadow)

Reason: (Prop Pushing, Prop Surfing, Go read the rules over)

Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (Now i have done none of this. What happened was that i saw a guy floating around on a chair that was welded on a prop i thought it was so funny i wanted to do it myself. So i did and i really didnt do anything with it, it just sat there and then an admin came along and all i saw was "septic...." in the chat. Then my power went out because i live in central pennsylvania right now and there has been a downpour for about 2 days now. the power comes back and im banned. i am really scratching my head over it.

i never "prop pushed" or "prop surfed" so why exactly was i banned? inform me please. Heart)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Seem's like a legit reason Spetic. I am on your side. By any chance is there evidence of a power-out or something that can prove you are correct?

Warned, not involved. -Termin
well i dont have any proof since it was an off and on power outage.. But it would have said i left the game. thats all i got.
I was standing right next to you the whole time whilst this happened. You were copying the other peope who we're making floating props with chairs attateched. I told you not to do this and we were and you were moving around in game so I'm pretty sure the whole power thing is a lie. I do have video proof if needed.
(10-12-2013, 07:12 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I was standing right next to you the whole time whilst this happened. You were copying the other peope who we're making floating props with chairs attateched. I told you not to do this and we were and you were moving around in game so I'm pretty sure the whole power thing is a lie. I do have video proof if needed.

i dont think i got your message. you just ban me on the spot. totally unreasonable.

i can also show you where water leaked in. i will be taking desperate measures to make you believe
You were clearly prop surfing together with 2 other individuals. Thinking it was funny to do and seeing others do it, isn't an excuse to do so yourself.
The ban will remain. Learn from this mistake and go read over the rules again to ensure that this will not happen again.

Denied.