Late Night Admin(s)
It seems that after a point (around midnight to early morning for GMT, which is about 6-7pm for americans) no admins are around. Unfortunately this spurs an onslaught of minges onto the server, who refuse to follow rules.

Tonight a few late night regulars i took it upon ourselves to enforce the rules to the best of ourability, but it couldn't be done perfectly (however we did scare one or two minges off). So, what I'm requesting is that an admin is placed that is actually available in this time period. Of course, your judgement is trusted in picking the person, and i doubt that trust would be an issue. The server gets too rowdy and out of control when americans come on (i will be honest, our gamers are a rather drunken breed at times).

I dunno what else to ask from you guys, since the day time is locked down pretty tight. However after a point, it becomes impossible to contact an admin, even though they are really needed.

Take it for what you will, its just a suggestion (i guess).

-The Fish Assassin!
Yerh I totally agree with you fish on well around 3-6 AM GMT+2 there is just Derps playing
One day I got RDM all the time when I spawned other day some derps prop pushes me and my car all the time
It's just crazy
I Agree, i go there sometimes at the morning to, There's just minges there.
nice
I agree. I've never been on the server at those times, simply because I'm sleeping then.

The next new admin should come from USA or a similar country with the same timezone.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I tend to go on around those times, I've just been busy as of the last week or so.

But don't forget you can always make ban requests of players, and they can be banned for a while when an admin reviews it Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Dryblood
Dryblood and I try and stay on as late as we can, and that hits around 23:00 to 23:30 GMT for me.
We only have 1 admin who works in that time zone, Mikey.

But yeah, you can always try and get as much evidence as possible, and post a ban request. :p

EDIT: Wait, why don't you just get some extra hours of sleepy sleep? XD
"Briggs."
(07-03-2011, 11:01 AM)Shark Wrote: Dryblood and I try and stay on as late as we can, and that hits around 23:00 to 23:30 GMT for me.
We only have 1 admin who works in that time zone, Mikey.

But yeah, you can always try and get as much evidence as possible, and post a ban request. :p

EDIT: Wait, why don't you just get some extra hours of sleepy sleep? XD

I did 8:30AM to 12:00 (at Night). After that time the server player count seems to drop anyway
Yeah well you wake up early, I like sleepin' on my weekends, and whenever else I can sleep 'till mid day.
"Briggs."
Extra hours of sleepy sleep?
lol I don't like sleeping at 6PM Tounge
I'm on often at 4AM GMT+1
-Signature removed-