What a run...
Thumbs Down 
I must say, i am on this server some weird hours when there is usually no admins on, and during those hours ive seen you break rules over and over again, including fearRP, RDM and random raiding multiple times. I have not been on this server a long time but i can not help to feel your ban is just.
(10-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote: I must say, i am on this server some weird hours when there is usually no admins on, and during those hours ive seen you break rules over and over again, including fearRP, RDM and random raiding multiple times. I have not been on this server a long time but i can not help to feel your ban is just.

Slintfibblas, if you are going to be active on the forums, please take the time to check over your grammar so it is easy to read by the people viewing it. Secondly, I've only seen you once on the server. I have not broken RDM in a long time. Not have I broke the Random Raiding rule. All my reasons are legit since my last ban on false raiding. FailRP is a different subject which falls into not knowing the rules. Breaking them is different.

FailRP is a concept which is a rule. This can be categorized into many different ways, in fact it's infinite. FailRP applies to what would be realistic, actually happen, and how you deal with situations as roleplaying. For what I've seen and a lot of the players which are long time members of the Fearless establishment, I am a fantastic RP'er and when I break the FailRP rule, it's because it get's tough to know what would actually happen, and what's realistic on such long based terms.
Thumbs Down 
(10-11-2013, 01:04 AM)Spout Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 12:58 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote: I must say, i am on this server some weird hours when there is usually no admins on, and during those hours ive seen you break rules over and over again, including fearRP, RDM and random raiding multiple times. I have not been on this server a long time but i can not help to feel your ban is just.

Slintfibblas, if you are going to be active on the forums, please take the time to check over your grammar so it is easy to read by the people viewing it. Secondly, I've only seen you once on the server. I have not broken RDM in a long time. Not have I broke the Random Raiding rule. All my reasons are legit since my last ban on false raiding. FailRP is a different subject which falls into not knowing the rules. Breaking them is different.

FailRP is a concept which is a rule. This can be categorized into many different ways, in fact it's infinite. FailRP applies to what would be realistic, actually happen, and how you deal with situations as roleplaying. For what I've seen and a lot of the players which are long time members of the Fearless establishment, I am a fantastic RP'er and when I break the FailRP rule, it's because it get's tough to know what would actually happen, and what's realistic on such long based terms.

I never claimed you FailRP. I claimed you BROKE stated rules.

As for you complaining about my grammar, i doubt any one will have any trouble reading and understanding my reply.
I have no intent in getting into an argument here with you, I am just saying my part about what i have seen you do while i have been on, and of course i have no proof in my post and nor do i intend of providing any since the ban is already in place, But i do support you being perm banned.

PS: You not seing me online does not mean i dont see you.
(10-11-2013, 01:48 AM)Slintfibblas Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 01:04 AM)Spout Wrote:

I never claimed you FailRP. I claimed you BROKE stated rules.

As for you complaining about my grammar, i doubt any one will have any trouble reading and understanding my reply.
I have no intent in getting into an argument here with you, I am just saying my part about what i have seen you do while i have been on, and of course i have no proof in my post and nor do i intend of providing any since the ban is already in place, But i do support you being perm banned.

PS: You not seeing me online does not mean i dont see you.

All of this is irrelevant to what I was trying to describe in this post. I was describing that all of the bans I have were from different things. People get banned permanently only when the same rule was repeatedly broken. Therefor, I should have a ban but not a permanent one. Fearless has been a big role and is honestly a big importance in my life. I have devoted a lot of time to it and I still plan on doing so if this is accepted. I love Fearless and I am still learning the rules. No mistakes were made twice on my bans.
The first 9 paragraphs are completely irrelevant and I my wasted time back. In the 10th you clearly explain how you broke the rules and show absolutely no remorse, you're even implying that you breaking the rules was helping. Anything else you have to bring up?
(10-11-2013, 07:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: The first 9 paragraphs are completely irrelevant and I my wasted time back. In the 10th you clearly explain how you broke the rules and show absolutely no remorse, you're even implying that you breaking the rules was helping. Anything else you have to bring up?

My apologies. I really am just trying to say that Fearless has helped me a lot. I am a big fan and community member. I would really appreciate a shorter ban... I understand that I broke the rules. I regret that. I do hope to one time play on Fearless again. I really enjoy the server and being perma-banned is something I cannot deal with. I would really appreciate just a shorter ban so one day I can play again. Please.
Case was reviewed and denied.

You have been given enough chance in the past two months. Also with the fact you just broke down rules as well in a different thread it shows even more that you do not like to follow the rules or do not have a care for them.