Unban Request
Your name: Gille

Your ban ID: 38734

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: Glitching/Exploting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because i havent used any Glitches and i havent been playing today and it was today i got banned for Glitching and there wasnt any BRs on me so i got randomly banned today when i was at school.... i got banned for Glitching but i was at school when i got banned so i don't know but i think you banned wrong guy..
You were banned for making duplications of restricted props and uploading them to public folders.
i havent done that i swear i havent play today so i could not have done it because i was at school the time i got banned
The time it was done was NOT the time of ban
That if just when it was found and acted on
Dupe was uploaded on the 5th of September on V2P.
We were both present on scene, as I strolled through the dupes and found specifically your dupe in there. You were banned, as stated, as follows of abusing an exploit to upload a restricted entity to the public duplications folder.
i havent done that and i do not even know how to do and i dont want to do it. and can you show me a picture of the dupe?
We did not recover evidence, the duplication was removed upon discovering it for obvious reasons.

Please note that following courthouse rules, lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent suspension.
im not lying i havent done it

maybe it was another guy it wasnt me
I have checked your dupes folder
found the printer on v33