Hello! Somewhat an *** here
Hello guys! I am an old player of Fearless, I started playing back in 2010. But I am under a different name now, my past in the FearlessRP community is not so bright, but I wish to start fresh and on the same time contribute to the community by investing time in the ban section. I feel like I am in debt, and I feel like repaying it by investing time in a project I've set for myself in this community - also because I literally don't have anything better to do, haha!

But hello again lads, and hello to the other somewhat new members I haven't seen or heard of. It's been about 6 months since I played here.
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others" - Gandhi
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay once again.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Fright
Welcome back! I suggest re-reading the rules just to avoid problems there Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Fright
(10-07-2013, 08:17 PM)Fright Wrote: I am an old player of Fearless, I started playing back in 2010. [...] my past in the FearlessRP community is not so bright, but I wish to start fresh
I see we have something in common, then.

Welcome back!
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Welcome back. Don't blow that chance to prove yourself, I believe you can just aswell as others.
Thankyou, you started playing again?

Narcotic - I'll do my best Wink
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others" - Gandhi
Welcome back!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your time.

Take a look at the rules and FL role-play guide and don't forget to ask questions of your doubts. If you think you shouldn't be doing something, step out. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back to FL, Fright.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.