[unofficial]The Eagles(Looking for members)
(07-04-2011, 07:57 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Sorry guys, but really? Donuts is even worse.
What does this clan do
What is the meaning of it
Good guys or baddies

I really have no idea what to expect of this clan, don't even know if I should take this seriously..

... So we have to be good or bad? There is no other way to make a clan? We can't rp something peacfully and then RP something with more action in it. We can't also rp for our own goals? And I hope you read what Dryblood said : "Get more members and I will think if the clan will be official". We try to RP something more rare like having a family. Or maybe make a small resort.
EDIT: What's your problem with the clan? You don't like it? This is not my problem. Better suggest something to make the clan better instead of just saying how stupid the name is. And if you want don't take it seriously - it's unofficial no body makes you respect anyone here. I wanted to have some nice name which is original. I don't give a f*ck what you think about the clan name. You are highly respected person as far as I see. But so far you are the last person I will listen to for advice about my clan name. I like the name, Speed is ok with it. If I wantto rename it I will do but I'm afraid that I will hear you again sayin something like " This clan name is even more supid bls bla bla bla". You can call me a fool or an idiot - I don't care.
***Suddenly, a small letter appears. The letter is decorated with a golden stamp. Inside the letter is a beautiful handwritten note. The description of the note goes as following:

The Donuts

We as Iustitia Humanorum, would like to invite your whole group to become an ally of Iustitia Humanorum.
This means you won't lose your rights as a clan at all. You can perform just as a normal clan, with some of the rules
of Iustitia Humanorum, listed in the Leges Manus et Sociorum.
This is a contract of peace for the people of the Donuts and Iustitia Humanorum, but also to the citizens of EvoCity.
We would appreciate your alliance.

~ Iustitia Humanorum

Note: your clan has to become official.
© Nudelholz
Hi. I would like to join the clan. I like Passive RP and I want to improve my RP. My steam name is [FL:RP] h1n7er .
Well The letter is interesting. We have a member waiting to join. Then we might become official. Thanks. I'm interested in your organization.
I wonna Eat This Clan :3

Fruit tastes like Sheet
nice
(07-08-2011, 09:11 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: I wonna Eat This Clan :3

Fruit tastes like Sheet

To nom.. or not to nom..?
(07-08-2011, 09:11 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: I wonna Eat This Clan :3

Fruit tastes like Sheet

Then join! Donut promised!
Sure you're called 'The Donuts'? Even the header says 'The Dounts' ;3
© Nudelholz
(07-09-2011, 12:11 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Sure you're called 'The Donuts'? Even the header says 'The Dounts' ;3

Yep, I'm pretty sure! (fixed the header Smile )

BTW I'm pming Dryblood or another admin about the clan's officiality(not sure if this words exists Cheese ) .

Don't forget 'Dount Master' :3
© Nudelholz