[unofficial]The Eagles(Looking for members)
Yes, a clan can be advertised in-game, as far as I know. I've seen many clans doing so.

About Bio's idea:
Try to make the clanpage very neat. Remove uneccessary bold or italic stuff. That makes the clanpage annoying to read. (I always skip the text in those :p) You brain needs a very subtle style and lots of open space at the right location (i.e. aligns etc) to function optimal. If your clanpage meets these requirements, you actually stimulate other people's brain to read your page. If they read your page and your story and they like it and they will figure you've got a good clan, they'd like to join.

(The last sentence is how not to make a sentence. I've put some asyndeta in there, wich makes it annoying to read a sentence. I suggest to replace the "and's" with comma's, so it would be: "If they read your clan page, your story and they like it, they will figure you've got a good clan they'd like to join.)

Feel free to neglect this message to make certain stuff boring ;p That can be usefull as well ^^
© Nudelholz
The Eagles? Like the rock band? That's one interesting cla- *reads bio*

Oh... never mind.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Noobias, 7rozen_7ear_
(07-12-2011, 06:53 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: The Eagles? Like the rock band? That's one interesting cla- *reads bio*

Oh... never mind.

Umm no. But thanks for reminding me about the band Smile
If you make everything on the damn page bold... are you really emphasizing anything?
Are they even still active? I mean I havent heard a comment on here in ages, nor one from the leader...and I don't see them in-game much either.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Clan seems inactive, unless proven otherwise, it will be closed.
Clan started of in the wrong direction (By calling the clan name "The Derps" and such, and ended up failing.

Clan Closed due to inactivity