[unofficial]The Eagles(Looking for members)
(07-02-2011, 05:01 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I cant see this being an Official Clan.

Edit: Dont need to see that huge Picture either (Deleted)

Yeah sorry, I'm photoshop noob.
And what do I need to do to make this clan official. I mean I said that we want to RP something different that isn't RPed everyday(I didn't say it in EXCACTLY this way). And It's about the fun. I will get the members, don't worry I just ned to know what else do I need to do. And it's not a big deal if it's unofficial. I just want to have some fun Smile .

EDIT: Maybe all of you will call me and my buddys fools but they loled at the name and liked it. Just because it's funny Cheese .
So I have some news - Speed is promoted because I have some problems (Steam dll isn't worthy on our trust bla bla ) and I just sit back and wait, I can't do anything. Also we have a new member and I will organize an event when we get some more players.
First things first the Thread its self is a mess, I can see where your ranks start and Stop.
Ok. So I would like to rename the clan if possible. You were right because well yeah Derps is funny name but it's actually more foolish. I have a funny name in mind, name of a food, so I would like to ask you if I can change the name and can you give me some basic advice into "fixing" the thread(trying to make it normal, not a complete mess).
I worked my Magic, Looks nicer now.

Get more members and I will think about making you Official
(07-03-2011, 08:58 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I worked my Magic, Looks nicer now.

Get more members and I will think about making you Official

What magic, I just see a butt-load of bold lettering. :3

"Briggs."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Noobias
You should have seen it before 0_o

I have my own clan so I aint adding pics and stuff.
(07-03-2011, 09:06 PM)Dryblood Wrote: You should have seen it before 0_o

I have my own clan so I aint adding pics and stuff.

Ok. So can I just chang the thread's title to [unofficial;renamed]The Donuts? And ofcourse a few things here and there. Replly as soon as you can please.
EDITCheeseid it already, sorry but I was like MUST....RESIST....(credits goes to Biowulf Cheese )
donuts?
really?
i quit,sorry,i'm not a dount,i'm a proud DERP
Inappropriate Picture for Clan page Removed.
Sorry guys, but really? Donuts is even worse.
What does this clan do
What is the meaning of it
Good guys or baddies

I really have no idea what to expect of this clan, don't even know if I should take this seriously..