Evocity Police
Information 
EVOCITY POLICE

Today i've decided to post about our Police RP, made for a first time two days ago. Basically it's a police station located opposite BP station, with three rooms (I've made exterior, Weecow made the whole interior):
[Image: zIFXhQ1.jpg]

OFFICES
[Image: PWWz4nh.jpg]

JAIL CELL
[Image: UdyEi3q.jpg]

INVESTIGATION ROOM
[Image: caebM9U.jpg]

PLAYERS PARTICIPATED
- Freezak
- Doctor KuLa
- Weecow
- ArcHammer
- myfloodify
- DarkN00b
- Tandy
Most likely i've forgot about big amount of people, sorry about that but i can't remember every single police officer as it was public RP, every police officer could participate.

We were doing it for good 8+ hours everyday, and i think everyone enjoyed it, not that much to say about it since we were doing everything that a police officer is supposed to do, not forgetting about police codes:

Ofcourse it's not the last day of our RP, we will do it frequently, so i invite everyone who wants some good Police RP to join us. Thanks.
The following 6 users Like Freezak's post:
  • ArcHammer, Rumbleâ„¢, DarkN00b, Weecow, Doctor KuLa, Dwip
Neat job, invite me next time frzkpls
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
This certainly was a fun RP. Great to take part in it!
In the 2nd and 3rd image, you can see me in chat screaming my boxers off at Freezak to allow KuLa and I to pose for the photos. Apologies for ruining the image <3

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Nice !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I liked it, a lot! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Was great to do this RP, and make some proper police RP possible Smile
Only downside was the way the majority of you decided to handle situations.
Yeah. I was the commander for a brief time during the raid against the commandos. I have to say they put up a bloody good fight out there. Narcotic power everyone.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(10-07-2013, 03:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Only downside was the way the majority of you decided to handle situations.

What do you mean?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(10-07-2013, 03:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Only downside was the way the majority of you decided to handle situations.

I wasn't sergeant, unfortunately most of the times some random person was, therefore no one really had any power to order the whole ECPD, it was a public RP and i am aware that alot of people playing as an Officer that time didn't know how they should RP their job. Practise makes perfect and well, we are trying to explain to everyone what should they do, but new player is never going to learn everything instantly. I know what you are talking about though.
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Weecow, Link, Moisty