A replacement for 1 car.
(02-28-2014, 09:40 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's going to be the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG, it will be on the server today. Thanks to arleitiss for optimizing it for Fearless.

Now I need to decide what car to ditch.

If you are ditching a car that players have example i have the comet and it gets ditched for a Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG will i get the mercedes for free then?
(02-28-2014, 10:13 AM)Appeltaart Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 09:40 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's going to be the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG, it will be on the server today. Thanks to arleitiss for optimizing it for Fearless.

Now I need to decide what car to ditch.

If you are ditching a car that players have example i have the comet and it gets ditched for a Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG will i get the mercedes for free then?

No, you get full refund for the car.
I belive that the server could use another Van or Pickup truck.

Well i had an idea that also could be really cool for the Goverment RP Officers site.

A Police Truck/van that could carry Criminals in the back seat.

Well. A Pickup truck or Van could be great.
I think that the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG is a really nice car too add and the Ferrari or Comet is a car to get rid off they both have bad handling and the Ferrari spins out all the time too :/

PS - Cant wait for the Mercedes wanna buy it !
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Kippsee
(02-28-2014, 03:53 PM)OrangeUP Wrote: I think that the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG is a really nice car too add and the Ferrari or Comet is a car to get rid off they both have bad handling and the Ferrari spins out all the time too :/

PS - Cant wait for the Mercedes wanna buy it !

I really want the car too!!

Took screen shots of my Ferrari if that is the car being ditched!
It's going to be the comet.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Kippsee, Blurr
(02-28-2014, 05:04 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's going to be the comet.

Yay, my Ferarri stays!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Blurr
How much will it cost same as comet ?
(11-29-2013, 11:39 AM)RockHunter Wrote: Hmmm..... Despite this being a long shot I'd like to see this being included...

Skip to 00:43 to see the specific truck I had in mind in action .

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=194583946
this would be epic and you have to buy the Trailer and truck apart would make rping even more fun \o/
(02-28-2014, 05:04 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's going to be the comet.
When's it going to be up rougly? Tounge I want to get my mits on my new car Cheese
the Merc that is...
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]