A replacement for 1 car.
(02-05-2014, 09:39 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I'm going to support some kind of range rovers since we have one irl <3

Rich shit XD I have to put up with my crappy Citroen Tounge

Nah I kid if you have the money enjoy it I say Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(02-05-2014, 06:57 PM)Shaho Wrote: I would really like to see this added to the server:

It's available in the Steam Workshop.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=223767390

[Image: 3598_210424698_original.jpg]
Perhaps replace the BMW with the above vehicle. The BMW is only a CDM machine and goes too fast. BMW owners hardly EVER pull over in a police situation because they can out-speed everyone.
What about an armored vehicle of some sort? Maybe a armored limo or jeep, could make for some good role plays as well as practical use.
(02-16-2014, 01:47 PM)Temsex Wrote: What about an armored vehicle of some sort? Maybe a armored limo or jeep, could make for some good role plays as well as practical use.

That's what I suggested. Look at my post above yours. Cheese
I suggest that you change the firetruck model, the current model is utterly useless, and it's practically a CDM machine.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
A truck just like doctor kulas photo!!
Replace trabant with Russian lada [Image: Lada_1200.jpg]

But seriously though:
Get passat, they are nice cars, not sporty not shit.
It's going to be the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG, it will be on the server today. Thanks to arleitiss for optimizing it for Fearless.

Now I need to decide what car to ditch.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Jonesy, Weecow, CrueL, Barkles
(02-28-2014, 09:40 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's going to be the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG, it will be on the server today. Thanks to arleitiss for optimizing it for Fearless.

Now I need to decide what car to ditch.

Ferrari or Comet, they both handle like crap and look terrible also.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • HellShell