A replacement for 1 car.
(01-20-2014, 10:44 AM)Weecow Wrote: If I needed to choose, I would go for a little more mainstream cars like these

Spoiler :

A bit bigger car, looking off-road ish and mainstream
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0022.jpg]
Or
[Image: F8B29017C1A0751A3EFEB2B8CD9C968D44E84682]

Something a little more sportive, although not a sport car but just good looking
[Image: 126706_1.jpg]

That could work
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The cars Weecow posted seem good, I see Range Rovers and Pick-Up trucks every day and it'd stop this "I HAVE THE FASTEST CAR" thing.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Weecow
LOL LOOK WHAT I FOUND

[Image: Ford%2BRaptor.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes KurdishFalcon's post:
  • Deriptz
It's post like this which makes them want to just close the thread and not change anything, thank you for your oh-so-pretty picture. And congratulations for being able to use Google, quite an accomplishment, eh?
  • KurdishFalcon
(01-27-2014, 10:08 PM)HellShell Wrote: It's post like this which makes them want to just close the thread and not change anything, thank you for your oh-so-pretty picture. And congratulations for being able to use Google, quite an accomplishment, eh?

Heck, yeah. Wink
It was just a joke, my friend. Nothing to be worried about.

On a more serious note, perhaps change the fire truck. Such a disgusting vehicle. The only thing it's good for is CDM. I'd change it to this:
[Image: 31348.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes KurdishFalcon's post:
  • Pear
PLEASE! Do weecows Dodge Ram (Super-Duty!) it looks awesome! (Get rid of the Ferrari it gets stuck everywhere) AND it would be nice to replace the old ambulance and firetruck with a newer tdm model. (Instead of the old GTA ones).
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
PERP has a pretty good model of the emergency vehicles, the inside isn't HD but the outside sure looks good.
  • KurdishFalcon
(01-27-2014, 10:19 PM)HellShell Wrote: PERP has a pretty good model of the emergency vehicles, the inside isn't HD but the outside sure looks good.

I personally dislike all of the FLRP vehicles. They look very bad in general. When I went on *** for a while and saw their cars (although they were a SHITTY server) they went for modern and sleek cars, with a fully HD design.
Personally i would love to see a nice saloon (maybe a merc) or an suv (like a range rover) and cars to replace? Probably the lotus
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Soooo, is this going to happen? The thread has been up for quite a while. Although there are many good suggestions out there.
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • Weecow