A replacement for 1 car.
The cars I think should be replaced....hmm....Well, there are lots of cars I can think of, so I'll just say the one I hate the most.

Ferrari, it's suspension is just too low, which results in it getting stuck almost everywhere it goes. ofc there are more cars that are like this, but this is the one I hate the most.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(10-20-2013, 02:07 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When the certain car is removed, will it become a vintage car? Where the owners of the car can keep it and only them people will have it?
I'm liking this idea.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I would like to see the ferrari and the comet replaced with and mid class Audi or a Nice SUV also a puck up is not a bad idea as long as you can actualy place props in it.
When is this going to take place?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Also. The car of which will be removed , if it is removed from the market but the person keeps it. You should be able to get a special colour. For instance, purple. Something like that would make this game more unique. This will also make people donate, so they will want to get the car before it is removed. So they can keep it. From this, you will have made a cash cow. Of which, at certain points in time(Christmas, Easter) You can bring the car back out for 1 day to rebuy, enabled the cash cow to be started again. <Just an idea.
In my opinion, there is no better choice for a new car!

Agreed?

~Cookie
The following 4 users Like cookie0810's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Bomsusik, Pear, James_Gaff
Its all about the HUMVEE for the SRU Vehicle..
(10-23-2013, 03:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Also. The car of which will be removed , if it is removed from the market but the person keeps it. You should be able to get a special colour. For instance, purple. Something like that would make this game more unique. This will also make people donate, so they will want to get the car before it is removed. So they can keep it. From this, you will have made a cash cow. Of which, at certain points in time(Christmas, Easter) You can bring the car back out for 1 day to rebuy, enabled the cash cow to be started again. <Just an idea.

Sleds for Christmas pls
(10-23-2013, 04:00 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: In my opinion, there is no better choice for a new car!

-snip-

Agreed?
Only if it rolls over at the slightest twitch of the steering wheel.

A bit like the Mustang, I suppose.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Wood, cookie0810
Im thinking that a van that people can get in the back of.