A replacement for 1 car.
Remove the Lotus Elise.
Remove Ferrari, replace it with a Audi R8.
(10-12-2013, 11:26 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Termin pimped up a new cab for us, expect to see it online soon.

Wonderfull, now I won't have to CDM people with the bus.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Kulthro
Maybe you should replace the Tides Truck with a van. And make it possible to store items and hostages in the cargo area. This would make it possible to drive items arround the map, without your stuff falling out of your car.

[Image: Mercedes-Benz_Sprinter.jpg]
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
I don't understand, why don't you get rid of all the old cars and replace new ones? I mean seriously no one wants the old cars :3
The following 1 user Likes ousmN's post:
  • Niko0506
Just something to keep in mind, it might be useful to include a Gmod vehicle, not from another game as the model has to be made from scratch.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Quote: Replace the Comet.

nobody uses it. a truck or a van would be really nice. I've been wanting one for a while since i like that kinda stuff.
Yes, a van with doors that you can noclip through but items cant fall out.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • NotSep
I like the suggestion of a van or truck, but what will happen to the person who owns that car? :o
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

When the certain car is removed, will it become a vintage car? Where the owners of the car can keep it and only them people will have it?
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jono, Ms. Mudpie, Barkles, Niko0506