A replacement for 1 car.
I believe that having a motorhome would be awesome.
Towing Car (like that a new job can be created and could be used as a mechanic - remove comet)
Freelander with container (MTL RP-remove tides truck)
Bycicle (instead of trabant)
Cadillac Escalade (instead of Hummer)
The following 1 user Likes WeedMarley's post:
  • Niko0506
(10-07-2013, 11:56 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Let's just get rid of the Ferrari, Comet, Lotus, Trabby and all those unrealistic looking cars. Give the cars an overhaul in total, some of the cars looks like something from GTA 2.. I don't think anyone would complain about nice looking cars compared to some of those we have now.

Ferrari - Instead of getting rid of it, Soul could fix it up and change the handling so it doesn't spin out of control every two seconds. The model HAS to be changed too, or at least updated with a more high quality skin.

Comet - Yet again, this doesn't need removing. The devs just need to fix it up, improve that handling and fix the glitch when you get out the car, that is if it hasn't already been fixed. I feel the model yet again needs some more variety and higher quality skins.

Lotus - I think it should be removed to be honest. I never see any Lotuses anywhere on the servers.

Trabants - Trabants have become a trademark for FL. This one I have no opinion on.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Cadillac Escalade(In Navy Blue, Black, and any other non-ugly colors)
[Image: 2007-custom-cadillac-escalade-we-want-cr...murf-jokes]
A military-ish version of a regular old van.(Comes in Blue,Black, and Yellow.)
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=swat+van&source=images&...9684489009]
And please... Do everyone a favor... Get rid of the Ferrari, Banshee, and comet. Refund the 4 people who have them.

Otherwise... A total car revamp. More lower class citizen cars, make the sports cars hella expensive.
Get rid of most of the sports cars, make them the most expensive, and get some regular everyday cars inside the gamemode, I would be most pleased with that approach. As stated however, my 1 vehicles would be a pickup.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Niko0506
Omg just the thread i was looking for.

I would REALLY like to suggest the Porsche Panamera which is a 4-door sports car which is exacly what this server needs!
I would buy the shit out of that Cheese
How about

(10-09-2013, 05:04 PM)HellShell Wrote: Oh and as suggested MANY times before, change the taxi model to the one below ( at the left )

-snip-

Fully agreed, here's some more pictures:

user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Termin pimped up a new cab for us, expect to see it online soon.
The following 7 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Weecow, Glade, Floodify, Kulthro, Ozman, GeorgeTheBoy, Bomsusik
Looking good.

[Image: The-cars-of-GTA-V.jpg]
Wink
EDIT: Forgot to add which car to replace. I recommend replacing the comet. No one ever uses it.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]