A replacement for 1 car.
(10-07-2013, 11:56 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Let's just get rid of the Ferrari, Comet, Lotus, Trabby and all those unrealistic looking cars. Give the cars an overhaul in total, some of the cars looks like something from GTA 2.. I don't think anyone would complain about nice looking cars compared to some of those we have now.
I agree. We can have:
This for the trabant: [There is a TDM cars model for it.]
[Image: volkswagen-beetle1.jpg]
Remove the Comet and Lotus.
This would be a perfect replacement for the Ferrari.
[Image: 4JZan.jpg]
You can find the addon here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104651870
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(10-07-2013, 03:07 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 11:56 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Let's just get rid of the Ferrari, Comet, Lotus, Trabby and all those unrealistic looking cars. Give the cars an overhaul in total, some of the cars looks like something from GTA 2.. I don't think anyone would complain about nice looking cars compared to some of those we have now.
-snip-

(regarding the swat van)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35448
Kind Regards,
Floodify
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35448
[Image: ve05.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Floodify
Remove: Comet and lotus

Add: I dream of a Motorcycle or an off-road car.
Remove: lotus
Add: another SUV maybe a land rover or something from TDM like the Chevy blazer
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I love the BMW, but the interior isn't so good.. Maybe replace it with a car that has similar speeds with a more realistic interior.
I would agree with a "total" overhaul of our vehicles. I don't own any at the moment.

I'd suggest removing the cars from the Comet to the Ferrari, those 'middle-range' cars, that look absolutely disgusting and have shocking handling. I would, in their place, like to see more 'civilian' cars; like the ones we go to school or out to the shopping mall in. Perhaps a (pickup)truck and for the government section; an S.R.U transport vehicle.

Our content is pretty small compared to other Garry's Mod communities, some more MB won't hurt much.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Floodify
Oh, i completely forgot about myfloodify's van. If only one car can get added/replaced, then i'll choose that S.W.A.T. van. It would be a really nice addition for SRU.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Floodify
A Bentley would look sick
A car for the local " Baller "

[Image: UUOWMqf.jpg]
I'd like to have one supercar/sports car replaced by a van with a rear compartment you can enter.

RP opportunities! Carry stuff! Like the Tides Truck but not so dirty and disgusting!

(10-07-2013, 09:37 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: PS. When the car will get replaced I will also try to fix the ambulance handling.
THANK CHRIST. Oh and fix the firetruck as well please.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Nevy, Floodify, GeorgeTheBoy, Bomsusik