Ban request Fail rp Prop ming and rdm
Name of playerCheeseantheman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54586271

Time in GMT: 9:30-10pm

Server: v33x

Summary:When i got on the server i first went around rping and then i tried to rp around the rebels and Dantheman Kept on blocking the road and constantly murdered evreyone around there he spawned 100s of pylons and blocked the road and said this is rebel area and killed evreyone who came he then moved bases and stole Soheilgolpas car we tried to find his car when he got away and said he were rdming him when shooting the car when he wouldnt stop etc finally i stole a car because i was trying to find my car and needed a temp transportation so he responded by propblocking the road and rdming me when i left the reason i only recorded that last part was i opned my bandicam after that time incase he tried again the video is short because by the tiem i recorded i died so yeah and also i recorded another video but it was an unssuported codec it was the video of him and the rebels mass rdming people trying to leave the city and propminging the roads and kosing the roads etc

Evidence:
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Dantheman (STEAM_0:1:54586271), was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch and inappropriate language.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator