DooZ Unfare Ban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) DooZ

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 38639

Banned by: (Please use the admins full name with [FL] tag) [FL] Aviator

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Purpose car deathmatch, stepping on unconscious bodies.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) A guy who I reported but don't remeber name, it was "something HD" and had an orange golf mki.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) It was an unfare ban, it was like this, a guy who I kept reporting but no answer was mic spamming/anoying broke nlr two times, tryed cdm'ing me 2 times, broke my "RP box" as BMD (my construction) with his car and kinda broke fear rp, then, I went to ram his car he get's out of the car and get's CDM'd by me, and I jumped on his body 'cause he was really anoying me and no one would do a thing, then I get banned by Aviator and the real rulebreaker goes free, but this is not the first time this hapens to me, read otehr unban requests I made and see the unfare bans I have posted, thank you for your time to read and please understand what hapened.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Someone else breaking rules is not an excuse for you to do it.
Yes I know, but the CDM was an acident, I just jumped on the body 'cause he was really anoying me, and I was sick so I jumped on his body with the intend to like demonstrate "Don't rulebreak you idiot!" something like that I don't think I was the one who should get banned.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

If an admin doesn't respond to you they may be busy with someone else and as they finished the other person sent an @ request meaning that it felt like you were ignored.

You have 6 hours left on your ban so next time if someone is breaking rules and an admin is unavailable try to screenshot/record them and post as a ban request. That way they will get banned and not you.
Appeal denied.