Unban Request Dark Sniper
Your name: ([FL:RP] Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (32094)

Banned by: ([FL] Temar)

Reason: (Mass RDM, 13th ban)

Involved: (A chef that I kept trying to buy stuff of of and he kept getting his security guy on me so I shooted him and the chef they respawned not considering NLR cause they had 3 hours and they started stabbing me, so I killed then and kept saying NLR but they wouldn't listen so I said you would get banned but cause I had killed them both 12 times in half an hour than Temar looked at my kills and assumed Iwas RDMing.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok, I have spent a few weeks thinking about what bad things I've done on Fearless and soon It's gonna be a year since i've joined fearless, I think I joined in November 21st and I realise how much I want to come back on fearless I know that I've been very bad and a minge in the past but I've recently became more serious since about 3 weeks ago, I know for a fact if I went on fearless I wouldn't even try to break a rule becuase the problem before was on v33x when new people on the server go on a as a police and start randomly shooting me when i'm in my car so I get out and say why you shooting me and while i was typing they would kill me, so I would wait 20 secs for respawn and go back and get revenge on them, but that was almost a year ago, I've matured alot since then, it might be something to do with puberty or something. But I know that I've been wrong in the past and I really want to have another go at being a good roleplayer and to clear my name as not being that fearless minge that everyone hates.

I have been looking at the forums for the past few days looking through the clans and stuff and I saw this really good clan called the Estleback corperation and that really inspired me to roleplay more and as I've been on these other rp servers I've come to the conclusion that I do not need guns to roleplay, theres plenty of other roleplays that dont involve guns like being a chef, I could make a shop and hire a security guard to guard my shop.

On of the other roleplays I enjoy is just a normal citizen going around the town, helping people out and just driving around (at the speed limit of corse) and just doing normal roleplay with a house and stuff. I really just want to go back to this great server that I just threw away my chance, I know how much I've done wrong and how much bans I have but I really this time 99.999% have changed and before was actually my fault for leaving my game open while i went to go down the road to the shop.

I can remember when my brother, CommanderFi5h, invited me to the server I thought it was so cool. It was the best thing I had ever seen in my life, I played it everyday for ages, unfortunatly I wasn't very good at following rules at the time, as you can see, I still think it's the best server on garry's mod by far... I really can't belive I've been permenantly banned I remember thinking I'd never get perm banned, but about 9 months later I got perm banned and I still regret it all I should have been more careful at roleplay from the start but I guess I was a bit unwary then, but now I've really matured up I have recently started a band with my friends Elliot, Adam and Jasper and I'm Bass Guitar, Adams Electric Guitar, Jaspers Acoustic and Elliots Drums, our inspirations are Yellowcard and All Time Low.
But the point is I was a security guard, just casually going into a chefs store asking for food then his security guard came up to me and started to stab me, the chef pullet out a USP so I shot them both then they kept comming back Ignoring NLR cause they had 3 hours so I kept saying NLR your gonna get banned but they wouldn't listen so then they started stabbing and shooting me again so I kept doing it so I had like a total of like 20 or so kills so then Temar looked at my kills and banned me cause of mass RDM but I was just defnding myself.

I just really want another chance on Fearless To prove I can Roleplay and to prove I'm no longer a minge, I've changed, alot, I've matured alot now and I'm planning to enter a battle of the bands soon, I think our bands gonna be called Alight The Flames or something like that.

If you administrators don't trust me to much then just unban me and give me a forever blacklist from weapons so I can prove that I do not need guns and weapons to Roleplay. So just think about what I've wrote and take a while to consider that I've changed alot more than I said about 2 months ago.

Temar I don't know to much about you but please consider this I really have and truely changed I know I've been really bad in the past but It might be because all of the stress of pubertity changing me and now I think I've matured alot in the past year so please if you would be so kind to unban me.

Yours Sincerely..,
[size=small]
Already had 2 appeals denied, last being just over a month ago
Denied