Bye
Well, I believe it is my time to leave fearless. I've had alot of fun but I just can't stand most of the community at times. Yes, I was a semi minge but I just liked to have fun on the server and not strictly rp 24/7 about the usual shit. The following people I would like to thank.

Kulthro - My bby, one of my first proper friend on the server. Always up for some fun and funny as fuck.
Add22 - You're a sick builder, funny & had fun doing pd 2 rp in your bank.
Rain - Sick builder always made the best dupes.
Dutchy - You are fucking hilarious. You still need to make a 360 b0ating montage doe.
Steven Burnett - Really great rper and you're getting bunned m8.
Commander Cokies - You hate me but you're so funny it's crazy.
AvengedFilmsHD - You're also a really really good rper & is never one to break the rules.
Guy0544 - Blackwatch friend, always there to make me laugh and had a lot of fun.
Megascotty - Also one of my first ever proper friends on the server, we had insane amounts of fun together. Sorry it had to end like this.
Black lewis - The shit you say over your mic cracks me up.
Roachyswagins - Blackwatch leader, nice & funny but you were so inactive Sad
Tom - you're a bitch <3 always fucked around with me and was alot of fun.
KYR Shadows - You're really fun to play with and a really nice guy.
Deluxe - I know you from kulthro so I don't know you that well but you're a real good rper and funny guy.
Georgetheboy - You're a really great mod. I like how you don't have to be stick up your ass srs 24/7 and you can have a bit of fun. Keep up the great work.
Viljo - You're an amazing rper and fucking hilarious to talk to. cn i buy deldo pls?
Minishawsi - Another blackwatch friend and really nice guy.
Aviator - Great admin really good at doing your job.
Infernaw - Best mod, always up for having fun but not really active that much.
Drbarkles - Another blackwatch friend and really fun to play with.

I think that's about it. Sorry if I forgot you. If you're gonna flame please remember to read the forums rules & this http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1196 I'd like to keep this as flame free as possible pls and tanks.
Bye
Bye Bye
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Goodbye spyderr, I wish you all the best and I'm sure Blackwatch all miss you. Have to update us once in a while Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
G'bye
Bye..
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Farewell.
Goodbye
Goodbye mate, hope to see you back here again sometime!
Goodbye, Spyderr. Hopefully you will return one day.
Regards,
aviator