Goodbye
Dear Fearless,

I'm announcing that I will be leaving. I may return in a few weeks, but I can't deal with this community at times.
You guys are great. Most of you, that is. I've had some of the funnest times with you guys, and I give you a thanks.
Due to personal reasons, and my expectations.. I say goodbye.
People I want to give credit for my fun times:
Add22, you're sexy. I don't think you'll play too much now that GTA 5 is out, but i loved your building skills.
AssassIn, I almost kept you from leaving, but i'm pretty sure you did anyways. I had some fun with you as I met you in my last 100 hours.
AvengedFilmsHD, you got me to like this community like others. I think I spent the most time playing with you on these servers. We had such great times.
Burnett, your laugh is amazing. I can't help but laugh when you do.
Black Lewis, your voice is so awesome xD and I cant help but think when you had some of the lowest hours you did some of the best rp.
Blink, you quit a while back, but we had a lot of fun. Made a lulzy clan together.
Choco, Me and you always chase eachother around with knives and yell eachothers names and brutally murder one another. You're a great builder, we had funzies.
Cookies, I met you when we were both minges. We slowly worked our way up to being actually good rpers, and you're one of my best friends. We've had a lot of fun.
DarkN00b, I loved saving you from the cops everytime you were in trouble.
Dutchy, you were the only one I was playing with for about 200 hours. We had unimaginable fun.
Deluxe, you're awesome. I met you alone and we just became friends, we have had a lot of fun together. Sorry for leaving, I know you don't want me to.
Enzyme, I looked at you as if you were one of the best admins here. Keep doin wat yu do.
KYR Shadows, you got me to like this community like others. I spent a lot of time with you and we had great fun. Sorry for leaving, I know you don't want me to.
Guy0544, you were cool and we had some fun raiding pres a lot.
lilres98, you were such a crazy minge. But we had a lot of fun.
Shadow, I think you're the best admin. I loved the way you administrated. Keep doin wat yu do, we had a lot of fun rping.
souleater552, I found you and took you into my sort of group that I rped in. You were funny, and we had a lot of fun dragging you along with us through crazy shit.
SpartanJunior, I feel you're one of the more laid back admins and better rpers. I like how you administrate. Keep doin wat yu do.
Spyderr, I spent a lot of my hours with you. I had UNBELIEVABLE fun with you, we minged a bit, and had fun. Sadly you got banned.
Zedsdead, thanks for being cool, and having the ability to be kind even when you have high hours and rp points. We had a lot of fun.
Zueside, you got banned for 20 years for killing yourself with a barrel because it was your 15th ban, i've missed you ever since. I miss being your radio. We had fun, man.

People who weren't mentioned.. Sorry, my memory is kinda bad.

(I love this video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtIbyzKUmk
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Goodbye, Kulthro. I hope you return soon.
Regards,
aviator
Goodbye! It's sad to see you go.. good luck in the future!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Seeya Kulthro, keep in touch on Steam. We had some great RP times, like the Cold Front RP and the Payday RP.
Farewell.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Good bye.
No Kulthro Sad Best man on fearless. Hope your coming back! Good bye mate.
Goodbye Kulthro.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Goodbye Kulthro.
Goodbye.
Adios
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator