Unban/shorten
Your name: (Steam friends name) PreztommyJ

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 34309

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Grub

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) BRA Propminging to the max as well,Propsmashing the server into oblivion,Not here to RP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Coal

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I should be unban because I was helping my friend flip his car. There where alot of proppushers at the time but they fliped his car so i was trying to flip it back. Plus 10 years is to much for proppushing I think [FL] Grub was kinda abusing when he banned me for 10 years so please unban or shorten my time. Thank you for your time.
~Frahstee

<3
I see no reason to unban you. I looked over the past evidence, looked at the old unban request, and all you did was propsmash the server into oblivion.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Learn from your mistakes.

Denied.