Banrequest: Molotov and sté kaché: RDM, Random Raid, etc. | + Video evidence
Name of player: Molotov and Sté Kaché

SteamID: Molotov: STEAM_0:0:8347480
Sté Kaché: STEAM_0:1:14126193

Time in GMT: 17:15 GMT +1

Server: V2P

Summary: I was basing near the Corleone Spawn. I base there and I do some Weed and Contras. Then two rebels come to my base and Molotov my Building! He cracked and Lockpiced my doors. Then they kill me and took my Weed and Contra to the Corleone Spwan (random raid, RDM), where they bought the front door and build another faiding door behind it (double door). When I respawn i saw them with my stuff ( no NLR Break because i did not go to my Base ). They took it to the Corleone Spawn. I said to them that thy breaked the rules. Then they killed me again. All what I wrote can you see in the Video/on the Screenshots.

Evidence: My Base before I get raided.:
[img][Image: jfxpvy43.jpg][/img][img][Image: wgz6mmbk.jpg][/img]
My Stuff Before I get raided.:
[img][Image: fcscm3it.jpg][/img]
My Base after I get raided.:
[img][Image: 59wr6qmo.jpg][/img]
My Stuff after I get raided.:
[img][Image: gx97z72w.jpg][/img]
The Raiders with my Stuff/ Double door and Basing at the Corleone Spawn/Weapons.:[/b]
[img][Image: eannmzt2.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: oho4bp6t.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 34m4uael.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: j3mo7bcl.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 8jd68eej.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: by4nydoz.jpg][/img]
[b]The Video Evidence:

Nobody is allowed to take my Matrial to do a new ban/unbanrequest.
I'm looking your ban request and this make me smile so much Cheese

As i can see, you are basing as Don Corleone in corleone's spawn (good job !), and you did not break nlr when spawning back (oh sorry yes you did) because you were breaking another rule ? ==> Love the picture with your base in sight and the 0min nlr timer Wink

By the way you have like 400k in your wallet but you don't buy your base's doors, so the house is not really yours ... and i assume you sleep with your money ...

PS: Just looked at the video, is making people ban your whole life objectif ? Do you know you can't just enter someone's house to take pictures of them and don't expect to be killed ?
I love the part where he explain you that you readed rules and you say no (cause you clearly didn't)
(10-02-2013, 06:28 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: I'm looking your ban request and this make me smile so much Cheese

As i can see, you are basing as Don Corleone in corleone's spawn (good job !), and you did not break nlr when spawning back (oh sorry yes you did) because you were breaking another rule ? ==> Love the picture with your base in sight and the 0min nlr timer Wink

By the way you have like 400k in your wallet but you don't buy your base's doors, so the house is not really yours ...

PS: Just looked at the video, is making people ban your whole life objectif ? Do you know you can't just enter someone's house to take pictures of them and don't expect to be killed ?
I love the part where he explain you that you broke rules and you say no (cause you clearly didn't)

I don't break any rules because my Base was next to the Spawn ( the last house).
I did not base at the Corleone Spawn..the Rebels put my Stuff to it and they Build a double door and bought the front door of it! In the Video you can hear the sound when they un and- lock the door.
When I spawn at the Spawn how I break NLR? I did not go back to my last postion where i died.
Because my friend bought the doors of my Base sorry!

The timer is 0 because I respwan.

(10-02-2013, 06:50 PM)Robbin_xD Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 06:28 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: I'm looking your ban request and this make me smile so much Cheese

By the way you have like 400k in your wallet but you don't buy your base's doors, so the house is not really yours ...

I love the part where he explain you that you broke rules and you say no (cause you clearly didn't)

I don't break any rules because my Base was next to the Spawn ( the last house).
I did not base at the Corleone Spawn..the Rebels put my Stuff to it and they Build a double door and bought the front door of it! In the Video you can hear the sound when they un and- lock the door.
When I spawn at the Spawn how I break NLR? I did not go back to my last postion where i died.
Because my friend bought the doors of my Base sorry!

The timer is 0 because I respwan.

I Have no acces to the door because he bought it at this time new!
He added my then.
Don't you said rebels bought YOUR door ?

They can put doors behind doors if you can still open it its ok ...
Not my door the Corleone Spawn door!
If you go this way, the white house is 2 meters away from the corleones spawn so its not the spawn ....
(10-02-2013, 07:48 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: If you go this way, the white house is 2 meters away from the corleones spawn so its not the spawn ....

The Corleone Spawn is the white house!
I don't remember spawning into the white house
But the Corleone Member Spawn there and the Don in front of it!
If u are Corleone and rebels decided to raid, it isnt random... Also they did own the door to the house... They shouldnt of but still, they owned it so technique, it wasnt rdm as you refused to leave... This doesnt seem like a valid ban request... not enough points stated here...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]