Time to go...
Ok, so. After being kicked out of 11th, being humiliated, and treated like crap for the past week. I have decided to leave, as my reputation is at it's all time low. You can go ahead and start saying "You won't be missed." but I would just like to say thank you to all the people I have played with...

Storm, even though I won't able to be friends with you in the future, I enjoyed your company during my stay on Fearless RP.

Killjoy, you may have left. And on my first opinion of you, was grim. I must admit, but I have grown to like you, and it's a bit late considering you have left.

Mikey, I joined, I was a noob. You banned me, I didn't like you, you turned out to be a hilariously funny guy. Thanks.

Sniperwolf, never really knew you too well, but the time I spent with you during raids, rp, and generial things like Lucky 7, was worthwhile.

Dr.Noobias, thanks dude, for almost every thread I posted. You surported me, with a "Thanks!" or "This is cool dude Smile".

BioWulf, you were one of my beginning buddies, I didn't add you at first. I never really do, but it was good having you. And we will still communicate through Steam.

s.J, I don't care dude, you kicked me out of the clan. But I had a good player to admin relationship with you, through playing BFBC2. And much more, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Tim, awesome dude, I was friends with him a little while before he was promoted to admin. He is proberly the most supportive admin I know through his short time as admin.

Faustie, new admin, great friend before that. Never really thaught I knew you aswell as I should've. But, alike Sniperwolf when you were there, it was awesome. Thanks.

Shark, he was probaly the 2nd most awesome, funny dude. Hope you do well in the future. Thanks for rp-ing with me Cheese

Pech, my Contrawhore buddy. While it wasn't exactly RP, we managed to commit ourselves to doing both. I am glad to have been friends and played with you on Fearless, through the short time I have known you.

And last but not least.

Soul, I never really knew you. But, when you appeared on the server you certainly made it obviouse with some great RP. Brilliant server man, I enjoyed my stay.

Now, you can blame me for alot of things, maybe some minging, or maybe being a generial idiot in a clan. But you played with me, and you may have hated it. Or liked it, now, I am going to probaly never play on Fearless again, unless of course. I decide to do so. Therefore, I will make an "I'm back" thread, and hopefully I will get a warm welcome back.

But from now on, I will be see you in the far off future,

Small Bear.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Are u sure? It doesn't feel like it's your time to go... You where always prepared to help me in 11th Reg and if we only could stay there for 5 moar days, I think you would have been my clan buddy. I don't think it's your time to go. No, I'm sure it isn't. Anyways, if you still leave, farewell...
© Nudelholz
(07-01-2011, 06:06 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Are u sure? It doesn't feel like it's your time to go... You where always prepared to help me in 11th Reg and if we only could stay there for 5 moar days, I think you would have been my clan buddy. I don't think it's your time to go. No, I'm sure it isn't. Anyways, if you still leave, farewell...

Meh, it isn't my time to go. But I have been forced to due to un-say-able reasons.

Well, too bad. You where a nice guy..

Have fun, and bye
Goodbye

No hard feelings about the clan, it was IC Cheese
Oh damn, bai Small Bear. :F

You don't have to leave, but each to their own. Cya 'round man. :(
"Briggs."
(07-01-2011, 06:13 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Goodbye

No hard feelings about the clan, it was IC Cheese

Rofl
(07-01-2011, 06:14 PM)Shark Wrote: Oh damn, bai Small Bear. :F

You don't have to leave, but each to their own. Cya 'round man. Sad

Like I said Shark, who know's if I will come back, I proberly will. Just not now, it's my time to go for a long while.

I actully rapped your whole tread in my mind, and it turned out pretty nice.

Well back to topic, nice to have rp'ed with you. I hope you come back soon.
(07-01-2011, 06:28 PM)Numb3r Wrote: I actully rapped your whole tread in my mind, and it turned out pretty nice.

Well back to topic, nice to have rp'ed with you. I hope you come back soon.

Oh forgot about you Numb3r, enjoyed our RP. And I hope I come back to, just not now Smile

I gotta say I miss you man it was funny to RP you
I hope ya come back :F