Reduce for Ban Time please ?
Rainbow 
Your name: Jaurenz ;3

Your ban ID: 38490

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Building custom vehicle (Vehicle Rules 8).

Involved: MaST3rV3NuM

Why we should unban you: Ok, so I did built a "Costume Vehicle". It wasn't exactly a vehicle. It was like a box. I was checking if it does works. (My building level, afterall. I am kinda new in GMod. So I built a box, I have put a chair inside, and let my friend be in the chair. I was trying to unfreeze all my props. And it drived crazy. It was funny but I was dissappointing. I thought I am better than that. But its not the point, isnt it Tounge. So I was asking an officer to take a lift to the city. He drived me, and banned Smile

I do not asks for an unban. I would please ask for a reduce. Or even a reduction and a blacklist. Last time, I havent slept for 34HR/s and finished SRIV. We dont want me to finish all possible games Aye ? xd

*In the tablet, I havent seen the Steam ID thing. Though.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68845924
All of the events occurred on V33X and were observed by me personally.

I was watching you construct this for quite a while. You had built wheels and a cage with a seat in. At this point you are breaking multiple rules. Not only is it public building without prior administrator permission, but it was also frozen in the middle of the road. Your construction looked very much like a vehicle. It had wheels, a platform to sit in with a chair.

Checking whether or not you are good enough to build a moving vehicle should not be done on a role-play server. You should use the build server, or better still, single-player.

I don't see a reason to remove your suspension or shorten it, as you were breaking multiple rules.
Regards,
aviator
(10-01-2013, 01:37 PM)Aviator Wrote: All of the events occurred on V33X and were observed by me personally.

I was watching you construct this for quite a while. You had built wheels and a cage with a seat in. At this point you are breaking multiple rules. Not only is it public building without prior administrator permission, but it was also frozen in the middle of the road. Your construction looked very much like a vehicle. It had wheels, a platform to sit in with a chair.

Checking whether or not you are good enough to build a moving vehicle should not be done on a role-play server. You should use the build server, or better still, single-player.

I don't see a reason to remove your suspension or shorten it, as you were breaking multiple rules.

Indeed. I broke, I thought it'll be like 2 minutes, like building a chair and a desk, so thats why, I pardon every passenger. And I explained to him why I still building there. I was trying to build something that take carrier. It had a wheels due reason, I wanted it to take it. You see, I am only a newbie builder. It had wheel, that I can carrie it.
As you can see. I havent even thought of using Advenced Duplicator.
And that is why I as for reduce of time or swap for BlackList of even a week. I can't really handle those such times.
I will deeply ask. Do reduce+add blacklist.

(Edit) About the Build Server, how do I pass the things to v33x or something ?
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Jaurenz ;3 (STEAM_0:0:68845924), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is due to the fact you constructed your own vehicle, in public sight without prior administrator permission. In future, you should avoid building to test things out (unless you do it inside a private building or on the build server). The suspension issued was found just.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator