Ban Request - Sean298
it was late at night. so no admins were i on i decided to build some stuff, for when the server was full, using adv dup. everyones killing each other so i found a spot outside the city. Sean298 come up to me and asks for knives, i tell him im not selling at the mo im building he starts getting mad and insulting me and the ndrives off, 2 min later he comes back and tries to run me over with a truck and starts pissing me off by getting in the way and stuff. i tell him to fuck off and then he kills me from then on everytime i spawned he went on to kill me he had over 50 kills on me when i left the server. he stole my car and hid it he used hacks to find out where i was, and killed me. he killed others too. all becus i wouldnt sell him knives. he did this for two hours breaking multiple rules and being a total minge he set fire to my shop and pissed everyone off. abusing fbi class. and insulting and threatening me, for a donater, and someone id expect to seek help for he was a total prick and total twat all i wanted to do was make a sign for my shop but he would not stop. if he did that when an admin was on hed ahve been banned. he wouldnt ahve even tried it. but he abused that and killed me constantly i couldnt even spawn, becus he set fire to the spawn point. he a is a disgrace to rpers everywhere. and im sure the server would be fine without him. im really annoyed i didnt get screen shots now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banned.gif]
Dare to think!