Unban request.
Your name: Disorder / Ruxandra.
Your ban ID: 38444
Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak
Reason: Raiding as BMD, Doomfort and killing poeple from it. You should know ALOT better.
Involved: Some mingebags in general.
Why we should unban you: Let's be clear from the start, I am perfectly aware of the 24 hour unban rule, this is more of an appeal to remove the whole ban from the history since it was basically a missunderstanding combined with some interesting assuming games.

Alright, let me start from the bottom, the first 'offence' was having a doomfort and killing people from it. As Feeezak himself withnessed, the only people killed at the so-called doomfort were in fact the government representatives that had the arrest warrant on my character. Self defense possibly?
Secondly, it was not a doomfort since it gave more than enough space for the attackers to infiltrate inside, the SS leader with a police officer managed to get inside and almost killed my character, left her around 11 HP. Freezak insisted it was a doomfort and as a middle-ground, I removed every single prop and went on a suicide mission.

And this is where raiding as a BMD and the suicide mission begin to link togheder. My character still had an arrest warrant and even made at least three threats to the President himself to remove it, you will easily verify that in the logs, I'm not dumb enough to lie. Of course instead of trying to be reasonable, my character was met with insisted raiding from the police, of course in which one or two of them were banned for breaking NLR at least once.

So, the suicide mission was basically my character who was going to try and take the President hostage, more of a boost towards some interesting roleplay unless people complained, which of course they did.

So, here's the final points I want to underline:

Had an arrest warrant that cannot be auto-removed, it was a perfectly fine reason for the police to keep on raiding me over and over again, therefore a final sollution had to be established. The 'doomfort' situation was solved in a friendly manner but instead I ended up being banned for it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Let's start once again. I got called there by you as someone was breaking NLR. Meanwhile when i teleported to you i've seen your building but first i wanted to resolve case regarding NLR. One of blatant NLR-rulebreakers got banned, then i proceeded to your case. I were looking at your building closely and came in conclusion that it's breaking the rules. You had infact walls but also a fairly large hole in the middle, fading door that you used in a firefight and almost infront of it a keypad to crack. Aslong as government members were able to quickly open it with their stick, a potential person who would be forced to crack it, wouldn't - easy target to kill while cracking. Basically government was forced to a speedrun - as soon as possible hit the keypad and run in - i found it very hard to raid and unrealistic. Only one person could fit in the doorway, and it had to be someone with a stick, therefore it's easy target to kill. No matter your intentions about suicide mission it was still a raid as i were watching you. People complained, yes they did, if you wanted to do a RP from that raid, you could of consult before with potential victims and that would be ok. Also, i didn't find doing that as BMD a proper thing.

Quote:You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Black Market Dealer is supposed to provide a service to the city, not raid the president, neither try to take him as hostage or go on suicide mission. The doomfort situation was solved in friendly manner, i can't say that it wasn't. I was about to give you a 'pte' blacklist but when i've seen you raiding as Black Market Dealer, dying and later disconnecting i've decided to throw everything in one ban.

Ruxandra Wrote:[...] the only people killed at the so-called doomfort were in fact the government representatives that had the arrest warrant on my character.
I am wondering if using guns against that, initiating raid and spreading AgressiveRP was really necessary.

Door Rules - #3 Wrote:Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.
I found the keypads barely accessible in that raid, more about it ^.

Job Rules - #2 Wrote:You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
I've seen no roleplaying with your job during my stay on the server, not counting AgressiveRP promotion.

Base Rules - #3 Wrote:Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
I found it really hard to find the purpose of your building other than for raiding, i assume then that you provoked the raid or just searched for some firefight, is it really what Black Market Dealer should do?
I'm not involved in this case but since you returned to FL, all you are doing is creating havoc on the server and this video is just proving that, logs would be needed though since i was inside my house, near the pool, video name and full date with an hour, even seconds is "hl2 2013 09 28 14 06 32 20"
http://youtu.be/aVeqmpHVQpE
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
You've involved yourself in a very interesting assuming game. Service was provided to the population towards some interesting borderline when it all turned into a firefight with the police. And I would like to kindly ask you not to tell me how I roleplay my characters, if I ocasionally want to make passive-aggressive extremists I can do it without needing to be afraid that I will probably be banned because of it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/a0l4r8.jpg - Here is the outline of my base, specifically where the keypad is located. I believe even a person with a low IQ would be able to figure that out, the simple tactic of a SS holding a shield to block the gap while someone sticks the keypad would have been more than enough to take down the base, a simple and easy 'turtle' tactic.

But of course it's easy to give up and begin to brand something as being malcious when our thinking is one-sided, no offense though.

So, as a final conclusion, there wasn't really anything my character /could/ have done besides suiciding, letting herself be arrested, getting herself killed by some sorts. It was a path with no return really since the warrants don't get automaticly removed, and I wasn't going to complain OOCily because of it.

Oh and the reason why I disconnected was because my video card once more overheated, don't care if you believe it or not, but whatever.
Credit goes to Jamie.
What's the problem? that the shield isn't perfect (actually it's a rubbish) and i really doubt that it would help. And no one is going to call a SRU Agent just because you had almost unraidable place. What about an individual? He can be easily shot at while cracking the keypad and using fading door to gain advantage in a firefight only hinders that, as i've stated above, i don't know why you've decided to skip that part.

Quote:But of course it's easy to give up and begin to brand something as being malcious when our thinking is one-sided, no offense though.
I got a call from you about NLR breakage, rulebreaker got punished and then i've proceeded to talk about your base and its construction. You can assume right now that i were impartial instead.

Quote:It was a path with no return really since the warrants don't get automaticly removed, and I wasn't going to complain OOCily because of it.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but an average person in your situation would simply surrender, instead of spreading AgressiveRP for completely no reason. You could leave the city aswell, that could work.

Quote:Oh and the reason why I disconnected was because my video card once more overheated, don't care if you believe it or not, but whatever.
You've disconnected shortly after got killed by a security guard, but disconnect part doesn't really matter.
Yeah I'm arguing with a brick wall, get the exact term on what RP means before arguing about it.

Deny it or whatever.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Quote:Yeah I'm arguing with a brick wall, get the exact term on what RP means before arguing about it.
Quote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but an average person in your situation would simply surrender, instead of spreading AgressiveRP for completely no reason. You could leave the city aswell, that could work.

As i've said, you had chances to end that situation by:

- Leaving the city while killing all of the government members (you did),
- Surrender and get yourself arrested. (5 minutes isn't that much, is it? even comparing to the RL, i would rather get myself arrested than commit a suicide)

What you've done instead:

- Constant participating in a firefight (looking at your post - already knew that it's endless)
- Decided to keep your AgressiveRP going on by doing that "suicide" thing.

You should see the point right now - you had the chance to stop it, that's what i were talking about. It was really up to you though, and the part with your RP is not really important in that case, you've been banned for other reason. I am not going to argue about your RPing as it's not bannable aslong as following the rules. It appears like brickwall can talk and have some reason for what it have done.
Our opinions are different and they refuse to be in a synergy. Close it.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Closed and denied as Freezak has requested me to do.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator