Poll: Should people or more infact JAMES BROWN change his gun shop name..?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes... your stealing ideas from rockstar and its illegal two
33.33%
2 33.33%
No because your one of james' friends or you probably clicked on the wrong one
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

People stealing games ideas
On fearless, I noticed that alot of names for shop arent that lively... Just basic names or copied from game... What really annoys me though is when someone steals it from a copyrighted name and pretends that its there own and refuses to change it... So JAMES BROWN... Hes you idea dude... I done a discussion on this so everyone can decide on this... The GTA franchise is copyrighted and you stealing some of there stuff... Also calling people idiots or swearing at them because you know there right aint gunna do good... Any way... U suggested this so here it is...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
WAT? Please tell me again, didn't really understand this.
Ammunation is not under copyright protection by Rockstar Gamess... Don't play a game you don't know the rules of. On a side note you said GTA, so I might as well sue you. (irony)
The fact that you post off-topic in his threads complaining annoys me, though. You honestly contacted Rockstar games over this shit? lel. You really think they would waste their time dealing with an insignificant thread on a forum of this size?
Super administrator Report incoming.

Sadly I have to go to sleep so I will deal with with you tomorrow.
(09-28-2013, 08:55 PM)Joykill Wrote: Ammunation is not under copyright protection by Rockstar Gamess... Don't play a game you don't know the rules of. On a side note you said GTA, so I might as well sue you. (irony)
The fact that you post off-topic in his threads complaining annoys me, though. You honestly contacted Rockstar games over this shit? lel. You really think they would waste their time dealing with an insignificant thread on a forum of this size?

basically is m8... go n check it n it will say the game is copyrighted...

(09-28-2013, 09:03 PM)James Brown Wrote: Super administrator Report incoming.

Oh, Oh... who said u can post on here... I didnt ask u... Oh admin... get rid off james' comments... James... I didnt ask u to post on here... I might do what u done and get an admin to remove your comments but guess what... Im not sad... If someone comments who I may not like, I leave it... Not start having a little kid cod rage when u die... not like u... Dont steal from copyrighted games or you will face the consequences...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
I'm gonna be in so much deep shit! Sad
Not only did I re-create their logos and named my stores after them without their authorization, I actually posed as members of their staff too!

[Image: AFDC59840BDEE2D902C5ADA3F7ED9AD69F906ADE]

[Image: 72E606386EC7D444650E22B7CE67DCA8223AE28C]

[Image: 945AC271D855D028971B1895B9D5BBF446371F5C]

(09-28-2013, 09:27 PM)Minitank Wrote:

Oh, Oh... who said u can post on here... I didnt ask u... Oh admin... get rid off james' comments... James... I didnt ask u to post on here... I might do what u done and get an admin to remove your comments but guess what... Im not sad... If someone comments who I may not like, I leave it... Not start having a little kid cod rage when u die... not like u... Dont steal from copyrighted games or you will face the consequences...

The thread is on a public forum and the topic of the thread is primarily about him and his actions on the server. You never stated that James shouldn't post on here either. You may not have asked him to post here but he has just as much right to post than anyone else here (more-so perhaps).

Also, I have to laugh at your original post where the only option on the poll other than agreeing with you is:
"No because your one of james' friends or you probably clicked on the wrong one".

You look so incredibly immature and pathetic by attempting to not allow people who disagree you to say so.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • NotSep
(09-28-2013, 08:55 PM)Joykill Wrote: Ammunation is not under copyright protection by Rockstar Gamess... Don't play a game you don't know the rules of. On a side note you said GTA, so I might as well sue you. (irony)

Yes, the franchise of Grand Theft Auto is copyrighted, but just like the name Franklin is not owned Rockstar, Ammunation is not copyrighted under Rockstar.

Last time I checked, this was a discussion thread.
James is discussing what YOU want to talk about!
Whats the big deal all about? You are getting so angry and immature over a god damm name? It's a roleplaying server, it is meant to be realistic and to be that way players have to come up with names and roleplay as them, they can be based on fictional things or real things! If you really have a problem and want to be that immature to go and try to sue him/her, then go ahead. You won't succeed in any sort of way.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You really got THAT butthurt that you made a thread, wow. .
And my opinion is, THIS IS A GAME. NOT A FUCKING IRL MARKET SHIT...
The following 1 user Likes TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • Tandy