What? Banned for Multi?
Your name: [FL:RP] Carolina

Your ban ID: 38325

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Multi-Account

Involved:

[b]Why we should unban you: Ihave told Soulripper and Temar about my brothers account and my account [FL:RP] Canikani Is my brothers account. So what i have done wrong? Ask soulripper if you dont belive.
The case has been investigated thoroughly.

Your link to CaniKani is not only based on the fact you're running on the same IP address, but the time ranges are especially interesting. I find it funny how you suddenly popped up on FL just a few months after your brother's long ban, names has some identical points.

CaniKani made his last appearance on May 18th, whilst you made your own appearance on July 6th.

CaniKani seems magically inactive while Killuminati is widely alive after the suspension:

[Image: 5ebdf5dfbdb505ebf4ca6ad6e93339d9.png]

[Image: 1907d9715602fac6195375eea6a4241f.png]

Both accounts seem to have some interesting and also very identically appearing name changes, make note of the formation of the names with the tags and type of name:

[Image: 2c454f4d8aa2e6fccc10ee35e35f76e0.png]

[Image: 2f8a3b8bffca2364da4d66bf7a800a7a.png]

Please explain above points.
(09-28-2013, 06:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The case has been investigated thoroughly.

Your link to CaniKani is not only based on the fact you're running on the same IP address, but the time ranges are especially interesting. I find it funny how you suddenly popped up on FL just a few months after your brother's long ban, names has some identical points.

CaniKani made his last appearance on May 18th, whilst you made your own appearance on July 6th.

CaniKani seems magically inactive while Killuminati is widely alive after the suspension:

[Image: 5ebdf5dfbdb505ebf4ca6ad6e93339d9.png]

[Image: 1907d9715602fac6195375eea6a4241f.png]

Both accounts seem to have some interesting and also very identically appearing name changes, make note of the formation of the names with the tags and type of name:

[Image: 2c454f4d8aa2e6fccc10ee35e35f76e0.png]

[Image: 2f8a3b8bffca2364da4d66bf7a800a7a.png]

Please explain above points.
So if i and my brother want change names? is there problem? people dont like my brother alot cos he agressive rp play style, I Like to change name, Cos u hate killuminati, And friends say to me that name is not good. dont ask me why my brother likes to change name i said why i liked.
You explained one out of three points, explain the remaining.
(09-28-2013, 06:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You explained one out of three points, explain the remaining.

Like i said to Soulripper, My family is not rich, i have save up some money to get Gmod, I Watched always when my brother did play, When i started Freezak Helped me alot. Thanks for him. Check when my brother was last online, Only think he played on computer was Gmod Fearless, At these days Only GTA V.
One account was only taken to use after the other one was banned. So this is either account sharing or blatant multi-accounting.
(09-28-2013, 09:27 PM)Killjoy Wrote: One account was only taken to use after the other one was banned. So this is either account sharing or blatant multi-accounting.

Like i said i save up, Some money thats reason why i started play to late, my brother never letted me play cos he was playing all the time, my biggest hope was getting my brother banned so he did, now i can play.
Expect case resolution before 04-10-2013 at 7:00PM GMT +1.

Thank you for your patience.
So, your brother didn't let you play a single day before he got banned? And you only got to play to the exact date he was unbanned? I'm not buying that.
Final case review

After more detailed and further review, I have concluded that the link between the two accounts and the usage of them is definitely not two different persons using them.

It comes from below points:
  • The firstly suspended account was not in use for 2 months after the period of the suspension.
  • The second account was in use only shortly after and purchased only shortly after.
  • The links are definite and 100%, the two SteamIDs match IPs and there is also traces of similar namechanging on both accounts.

Final conclusion

Appeal denied, ban stays as issued. You may post a second appeal on the 2nd of January 2014.