Please unban D:
Your name: chewbacca95 ︻デ═一

Your ban ID: 38274

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random car theft. CDM on purpose. failRP and minging.

Involved: a
Why we should unban you: Because I accidentally cdmed a guy, because i was in the nexus garage and there where 2 guys with guns and they shooted, so i get in the unlocked truck and want to drive away, because i dont wanted to die but than i cdmed one accidentally and i get out off the truck and the cops handcuffed me and a other guy so we runned away and the cps said thats FearRP so i stoped and said sorry and they uncuffed me and the other guy and than one minute later i wanted to buy me something and than i was banned. Please short my ban.
You got in a unlocked car and decided to drive away. That is random car theft.

In real life, if you see a car which is unlocked and has it keys in it. You get in the car and drive off, is it not theft?
I was called by some people (cannot remember their names) and they said that you randomly stole their car, and CDMed on purpose.
The logs backed up their claims. You also DCed when I was trying to contact you.

In the one pm you sent me, you even admitted to breaking the rules.
Quote:I can only play on weekend and i Break only One Second fear rp but i Said Sorry to the cops and than i would buy me something and Than iam baned and you dont spoke with me ask NextPlayer he can say you that iam cdmed Because he had a weapon please D:
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Banned player has 24 hours to make a response before I draw a conclusion.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Unban request denied. Banned player shows no interest in his unban-request, and was found guilty in breaking the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme