Unban Request - Zagashâ„¢
Quote:I logged out, everything seemed fine. I logged out with no worries, and when I logged back tonight, I was banned
Quote:Because I was not banned sooner in the afternoon, and when I came home, I was banned.
Quote:The thing is that I left my game connected (I went to the kitchen to make a snack) and when I came back, like 10 mins after, I was at the initial menu of Garry's Mod.

So you have some mixed stories here.. You claim you disconnected before you got banned, you claim you didn't disconnect before you were banned.
You are obviously lying. None of this would explain how you magically pulled out your knife and stabbed me once and even if you would claim that your brother or cat was on your computer, then your account is your responsibility.

Unbanrequest for banned player: Zagash™ denied. Banned player was found lying/changing stories in his/her unbanrequest and has not proven his/her innocence. Logs clearly shows that the banned player was active on the server as the bannable action took place, and the outtakes from the logs backs up how the ban given is valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator