Unban Request - Zagashâ„¢
Your name: Zagash™

Your ban ID: 38217

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Attempted RDM on mod. DC to avoid me. Massive minging, not here to RP at all

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I logged out, everything seemed fine. I logged out with no worries, and when I logged back tonight, I was banned. I don't think I broke the rules, and if I did, I didn't mean it. I read them before playing. I have been playing for almost a week now, and as a long time roleplayer, I loved the way the servers are organized. I always respected the server rules, aswell as other players. I was even considering donation, in order to get more benefits from the server, because I log everyday and play a lot.
I only have 6 hours on the servers, but in the future, if you let me, I will have much more.
Ban info updated.
Regards,
aviator
RDM on mod!? In what planet did I do that!? I never do RDM!

Really, I didn't do that! Can you clarify me what happened and when??

I didn't do what you say I did, at least I was not conscious or it was not me! So I apologize for anything that might have happened, and I want to talk to the person I "RDM'ed" for him to explain to me what happened.
I was the admin you tried to kill. After I said hello in OOC you came up to me, stared at me for 2 seconds and you then pulled a knife on me and stabbed me once. I grabbed you with my physgun and dragged you on a roof. I started to question you, but you then tried to jump off the roof. Your attempt at suicide failed as I grabbed you with my physgun again and put you infront of me.. again.. I tried to question you and you then disconnected.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I see. This happened yesterday's afternoon? Because I was not banned sooner in the afternoon, and when I came home, I was banned.

Anyway, I appeal your good sense in order to solve this as quick as possible, because I don't understand what I did or when, and I want to play on this server.
I'm willing to knock it down to one week if you agree on a weapons blacklist for 3 hours because this is your first ban. Do we have a deal?

That means that when you are unbanned, you will have to play ingame for 3 hours before you get access to weapons back.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-27-2013, 08:49 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm willing to knock it down to one week if you agree on a weapons blacklist for 3 hours because this is your first ban. Do we have a deal?

That means that when you are unbanned, you will have to play ingame for 3 hours before you get access to weapons back.

What choice do I have? Even though I don't understand when all this happened, I have to agree and be punished for something I didn't do.
I agree, because I have no proof I had nothing to do with this and because I don't use weapons to often, but this is a shameful chapter as an experienced roleplayer... The real bad part here is to be stuck in a 1 week ban for something I didn't do, and I will ask for detailed explenation for all this later. Feel free to send me a detailed PM telling exactly what happened, at what time, in what conditions.
I have now doublechecked the logs and can confirm what I have banned you for.
I have checked the logs and I can show you.

Code:
[21:37:41][FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034)    said: .// That was not nice, now was it?
Now this was right after you stabbed me. I then dragged you on the roof and gave myself 100 hp
Code:
[21:38:09][FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034)said: !hp Enzyme 100
And then you disconnected when I started questioning you. This proves you were online on the server at this given time.
Code:
[21:38:27]Zagash™ (STEAM_0:0:22762169) Disconnected

Now this is the interesting part.

Code:
[20:42:09]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    said: I need knifes.
[20:42:27]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    said: A pack of 5, I think. How much
[20:43:28]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    said: /givemoney 1200
[20:43:41]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    picked up weapon_mad_knife - [ATAM] Yoda (STEAM_0:1:29062079)
[20:43:41]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    picked up weapon_mad_knife - [ATAM] Yoda (STEAM_0:1:29062079)
[20:43:42]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    picked up weapon_mad_knife - [ATAM] Yoda (STEAM_0:1:29062079)
[20:46:07]    Zagash™    (STEAM_0:0:22762169)    said: /me takes out a Knife from their backup.

Not only does this prove you were on the server, you also equipped a knife. This confirms my story on how you pulled a knife on me. Now I withdraw my offer to reduce your ban till I get a good explanation on how you have been lying so far in this unbanrequest.

Rules for an Unban Request:
Quote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
You have 24 hours to answer before I make my decision.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-29-2013, 03:17 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You have 24 hours to answer before I make my decision.

I will try to know what happened here too. Sorry I didn't answer, but I was out for the weekend.

But yes, I bought the knifes, I never denied it, even because I was not questioned about it, and if I was, I'd have said the truth, like I am saying now. And I was on the server too, as I said before. I always carry knifes, but that doesn't mean I roleplay with them. I usually don't, I just feel I need to have some things in my inventory or at least equipped. Call me stupid or maniac, but I am mostly a rebel (most frequent class), and I think I have to carry at least a weapon, in this case, knifes. The thing is that I left my game connected (I went to the kitchen to make a snack) and when I came back, like 10 mins after, I was at the initial menu of Garry's Mod.