Been here for a while, never got to say hello!
What's good homies Cool

I joined Fearless about 3-4 weeks ago and I already obtained 200+ hours, and I don't intend on leaving anytime soon.

I remember how I used to play CityRP like a long time ago. Back in 2008 or something, but it wasn't on Fearless. I used to grow weed in the slum apartments and saved up for an ATV. Sleepy So I just recently got back into Garry's Mod and I saw CityRP which made me really excited.

Anyways, I always enjoy some good RP, and i'm always up for it. I even got some pretty good RP ideas of my own, so if you're up for something some day, just contact me Cheese

My name is Benjamin, but you can call me Foxxy Cool I'm from Bosnia, but I currently live in Denmark. In my sparetime I like bboying and playing on Fearless Wink

I'll see you on the server. Take care everyone!
Dobar dan, kako si? :p

Welcome to the forums! I guess I don't have to tell you to read the rules, haha?

I'm Croatian (close enough to Bosnia) and Swedish, so we can speak in both of your language...ish. Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I already met you in game, do you still want your 5 seeds Tounge ?

Anyway, warm welcome!
(09-26-2013, 11:01 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Dobar dan, kako si? :p

Welcome to the forums! I guess I don't have to tell you to read the rules, haha?

I'm Croatian (close enough to Bosnia) and Swedish, so we can speak in both of your language...ish. Wink

Hehe, i'm good, thanks! Cheese

Yeah, I think I might have been one of the only people that read the rules before I started playing Tounge

Always good to be able to communicate in two different languages. If some dude speaking bosnian or croatian, we'll just switch to scandinavian language! Noone will be able to bug us, haha! Wink

(09-26-2013, 11:27 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: I already met you in game, do you still want your 5 seeds Tounge ?

Anyway, warm welcome!

Hey whatsup man! Nah, I think I can live without the 5 seeds. Unless you want me to take them off your hands? Wink
The following 2 users Like Foxxy's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Floodify
Oi, already saw you online.

Well even though you have 200 hours already, welcome to Fearless!
(09-26-2013, 12:59 PM)Ryder Wrote: Oi, already saw you online.

Well even though you have 200 hours already, welcome to Fearless!

Thanks man! I always confuse you with spyderr though Huh
Welcome to the Fearless community!
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! I have seen you in-game a few times myself :p
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
If seen you around plenty of times, Welcome!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member