Unbanning... The reprise.
Your name: Edwardigans

[b]Your ban ID: 37081

[b]Banned by:
[FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy
Reason: General minge. Trying to get banned, threatening to prop kill. Moderator disrespect.

Involved: Just me and GeorgeTheBoy

[b]Why we should unban you: Well I personally believe that I should be unbanned because I believe I have served a satisfactory amount of time in my being banned and I also feel that I have learned my lesson- so to speak (by that I mean I was wholly aware what I was doing was wrong) and I know to be sensible under the Queen's peace. I'd greatly appreciate the ban to be lifted as I have missed playing on the server and I also miss my Mustang which I worked through blood, sweat and tears to buy (none of the blood, sweat and tears being mine, of course). May I refer you to Morgan Freeman's speech in The Shawshank Redemption in which he receives approval for parole but then proceeds to move down to Zihuatenejo in Mexico to see his good friend Andy. I feel that speech conveys my state of mind at this moment in time.
I will wait in hope for a pleasant reply,
Kindest Regardigans,
Edwardigans.
"You can't let the animals die in a movie... only the women."
Why do you expect us to unban you with your ban reason? You were threatening, disrespecting staff members and generally minging?

I see no reason to unban you honestly.
(09-26-2013, 01:07 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Why do you expect us to unban you with your ban reason? You were threatening, disrespecting staff members and generally minging?

I see no reason to unban you honestly.

Well first off allow me to clarify, this is my second unban request on this particular ban and I'm expressing my rights to free speech. I feel that the time I served is more than satisfactory to what I did, considering the initial ban was 24 hours. Also, there's the issue of neglect on part with the admin/moderator involved as well. Need I remind you it is part of their duty to adhere to queries and issues which the loyal players of their server so desire to be satisfied. I was neglected for a good 10-20 minutes before I got a response by which time the issue was resolved by none other than myself. Granted the issue may have been a menial thing indeed, however when the admin/moderator came to me he swiftly left when I intended to have words. I may have disrespected said admin/moderator, however there was a slight loss of control on my part, as seen in the English legal case of Ahluwalia. Feel free to look it up, however I would like to clarify that I do not have BWS (Battered Wife Syndrome).

To summarise for those who skipped to the bottom, I feel that I have done a reasonable amount of time for my crimes (I do genuinely regret my actions now as they were ludicrous and perhaps even obscene in the eyes of incredibly timid people (like the Amish). I do also make an attempt to make this not a drag to read and in the words of The King, "a little less conversation, a little more action." Thank you.

Kindest Regardigans,
Edwardigans.

And may I also add, I never "minge" that word is derogatory to women. I merely act in a way which may put someone in a slightly peeved state. As for the allegations against me, grossly misinterpreted by the misguided person who saw fit to add a cheeky two months onto the 24 hour ban. It genuinely wasn't as bad as it sounded, and frankly the straw which broke the proverbial camel's back wasn't me but a slight and trifling intervention of a 3rd party. All in all, I was just trying to spice things up for the server.

Kindest Regardigans,
Edwardigans.
(09-26-2013, 04:14 PM)Edwardigans Wrote: I was neglected for a good 10-20 minutes before I got a response by which time the issue was resolved by none other than myself
You were not "neglected" at all. You do realise that you are not the only one playing on the server, there are 40+ players. So, if there is one staff member online, that means that you have to be patient and wait as they may be busy.

(09-26-2013, 04:14 PM)Edwardigans Wrote: however when the admin/moderator came to me he swiftly left when I intended to have words.
When I teleported to you, you asked why your friend was banned.
1. It's none of your business why the player was banned. It's between the player and the staff.
2. You could of easily of read the reason, it shows up in-game and on the ban page.

(09-26-2013, 04:14 PM)Edwardigans Wrote: the straw which broke the proverbial camel's back wasn't me but a slight and trifling intervention of a 3rd party. All in all, I was just trying to spice things up for the server.
No, the straw which broke the camels back was the one in which you decided to get my attention by putting C*nt in an @ request. Learn some respect and then maybe you play alongside our members.
I'm aware of all of my actions, no need to reiterate what I did myself. Now, I'd like to settle this once and for all, yes, I'm aware my actions were not of the standard of the reasonable man, secondly I apologise profusely for my actions and I'm in no rush to go back and act like that again. Granted I'm in no rush at all because I may have to wait for over a month for this ban to be lifted. I know it sounds like rubbish and I'm just going to bugger about if I get back on the server but I do thoroughly enjoy playing on the server. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am sorry, GeorgeTheBoy, terribly sorry indeed. And if you could lift the ban or shorten it (preferably lift it) then I will be eternally grateful and you have my WORD that I shall not "minge" again.

And for the record, I have never prop-killed on the server, that sentence just taints my name on this forum.

Kindest Regardigans,
Edwardigans.
Appeal denied. User obviously broke server rules with intent to grief, suspension will not be shortened.