Banned for killing abusive cop?
Your name: (ozzie8891)

Your ban ID: (37724)

Banned by: (vauld)

Reason: ("rdm")

Involved: (me and weecow.)

Why we should unban you: OK, i was a cit and weecow was the cop, i walked on past weecow and he called me a "dickhead", i go to him and say "sorry officer?" he says "you're a wanker now get out my fucking way", so i do soo, 5 mins later i ran across the street to my friend {burnett} and weecow comes over and tazered me and puts cuffs on, he then repeatedly tazered me for about 3mins before releasing my cuffs and walking away i then get out my gun and killed the officer! i don't know about u but 90% of the people that play on the server would do the same and i would also do the same irl! so there for its not RDM because its not random, he has done something for me to kill.

so please unban me as there is nothing more i like to do best than come home from work and go on this server.
may an admin please get back to me about this? i eel lost without able to play on server.
can any admin pleade read this and reply please, i dieing to play on server again and sorry for the thing i done even tho i dont see what was wrong with it but it will not happen again... i sorry... please un-ban me Huh

can any admin pleade read this and reply please, i dieing to play on server again and sorry for the thing i done even tho i dont see what was wrong with it but it will not happen again... i sorry... please un-ban me Huh
Kindly refrain from bumping your appeal.

Denied of review, I do not see in the logs that he was "tazing you repeatedly for 3 minutes". Just cause someone calls you a dickhead, doesn't mean you kill him.