I was banned for something that is legal
i waws not low on ammo as, i don't know what u think i do i was fully loaded and aware that both would die from 1 magazine of AK as i knew that they would die easily, i was also loaded and had full ammo as i don't use my ammo or used it before this event.

also completely aware that my friend could run away even if i died as the enemy could need to 'reload' or he has 'low HP' and i was fully aware the first one would die
i entered and could quickly judge that i was going to win the situation and that my friend i and could escape
2 guns pointed at your friend. You take out the one gun and still leave one gun pointing on your friend, and you are DEAD SURE that your friend will survive this? Can you even imagine how it could have unraveled?

Running into hostage-situations (especially when you are outmanned) is a bad idea, seeing how both of them can kill your friend if they really want to.

Let's say they had your friend hostage... (what is the difference really? a rope?)
They had your guy captured. He was going no-where. You ran into this situation like a dumb and you risked a very bad outcome. You keep ignoring that I'm pointing out how you have 2 people pointing guns at your friend.. and both of them can have a really easy time killing your friend if they need to?

People have been banned for running into hostage-situations before and I don't see how this is really any different. The only difference is perhaps that your friend is not tied up.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i waws not low on ammo as, i don't know what u think i do i was fully loaded and aware that both would die from 1 magazine of AK as i knew that they would die easily, i was also loaded and had full ammo as i don't use my ammo or used it before this event.

also completely aware that my friend could run away even if i died as the enemy could need to 'reload' or he has 'low HP' and i was fully aware the first one would die
i entered and could quickly judge that i was going to win the situation and that my friend i and could escape
i would also like to quickly note only the shotgunner the guy infornt of me had his gun drawn while the other had it held to his chest and would have to draw and fire while i would still be able to kill him, even if he fired a shot into my friend i would have killed him and it also has to be known that he didn't shoot my friend who had already avoided being shot by moving and the 2nd gunner took shots at me and before u say 'he could have killed me' i was also wearing kevlar

ur missing the point we were both prepared of this event happening in the near future and no risk was taken to my friend and i didn't expect there to be, u are now tiptoeing arround the event as it was clear only a few shots were fired and my friend isn't the priority, shooting him is killing an unarmed player unnecessarily, there is a massive differance to a hostage situation and this happening, i could act and i did fully aware i would take th damage and i WILL survive and then i'd manage to kill both of them without death to either of us.

i am certain that killing my friend would be completely unnecessary because if they didn't take action against me they would die
I've been asking a bit around about this subject and I have asked other staffmembers, and ex-staffmembers for their opinion in this case. (Jamie will give his input himself)
Salinsky (an ex-moderator) said: "22:52 - Salinsky: He fears for his friend's life- He can get one corleone down tops before the other will either shoot at HIM or his friend.... Thus inducing a situation where he should wait for the RP to take a turn where one of the corleones is unarmed or not aiming at his friend to get a SLIGHT chance of not getting his mate shot."

I have also contacted the two corleones, and I have asked what weapons they had. Smeltetoast (of the corleones) had an M3 shotgun, while DELUXE (the other corleone) had an AK-47.
This makes the situation for your friend (and yourself) even more dangerous, seeing how both of them are heavily armed (one of them with a Close Combat weapon)
Sincerely, Enzyme
i understand that u are talking to the corleones who are actually backing what is being said by me and so skalinsky one person siad i should have waited for something i couldn't even see, as the door was closed, i had to take action when i iopened the door or face death myself, what i did when i got into the action was completely necessary, there weapons make no differance as there is no time for me to reconsider what happens. We can not tlak about other possibilities when we are to be talking about what happened, which is as i said, no harm came to my friend and the only two to die were the corleones

i also was heavily armed as u say, kevlar and an AK so i actual matched and outarmed the two corleones consdering also the element of surprise as well (which makes ur arguement of a close combat wep invalid as he died immediately with a few headshots to the back of the head which i made easily)
This is where I find you to be wrong...

First of all.. I don't undertand your first part of what you are saying. "i understand that u are talking to the corleones who are actually backing what is being said by me and so skalinsky one person siad i should have waited for something i couldn't even see, as the door was closed"
So please type that again.

Now... "We can not tlak about other possibilities when we are to be talking about what happened, which is as i said, no harm came to my friend and the only two to die were the corleones"
We are talking about rules here. FearRP and why it applies to you. Sure, you might have gotten lucky but it is still FearRP.

"i also was heavily armed as u say, kevlar and an AK so i actual matched and outarmed the two corleones consdering also the element of surprise as well"
Sure, the element of surprise is hella powerfull, BUT only for a short about of time. You say you outarmed the two corleones because you had...
[1] AK47 and
[1] kevlar.

Here is what the corleones had
[1] M3 shotgun
[?] Kevlar (You cannot know if they had kevlar or not)
[1] AK47
[?] Kevlar. (You cannot know if they had kevlar or not)

I wouldn't say you outgunned them, I'd say they outgunned you... Even though you had the element of surprise, they had a hostage (more or less). They had a meatshield, someone you couldn't loose and THAT puts them in favor.

there weapons make no differance as there is no time for me to reconsider what happens.
This sentance doesn't make alot of sense... Their weapons made no difference because you didn't have time to calculate this as you went on? Fair enough, but we are looking at the situation here, and how both parts stood. Their weapons could have made alot of difference. Try taking on a player with a USP and a player with an AK47. I'll guarantee that you'll notice the difference.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Since this is an RP server and all actions are RP, I'll just give you how these situations go in real life.

You shoot at the first guy, let's say he dies. The second you start shooting, the very second the first bullet comes out of that barrel, the other Corleone pulls his trigger and splatters your friend's brains over the floor. By the time the first Corleone falls to the floor, your friend is dead. Done. Gone.

Your character, since he is apparently proficient enough with weapons to burst into a room equipped with kevlar and armed to the teeth, knows that a bullet to the brain is quite, quite lethal. So, ICly, you would have failed in your task, your job of setting your friend free would have in the end, killed him.

So, in conclusion: There is no way you could have saved your friend by shooting. Since the motivation for your actions was the safety of your friend, what you have actually undertaken is in breach of Fear RP (You were supposed to be afraid for the well-being of your friend, that's why you came into the situation).

Unban request - Denied