Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
Similar questions have been asked but I don't think I saw this exact question. As an officer what am I supposed to do if a subject is not dangerous but simply will not get out of their cars? For example a guy lockpicks a car and I run up to the window and tell him to get out of the vehicle and he won't what do I do? I mean shooting him for stealing a car is a bit over the top, but it is the only thing I could do.
(10-31-2013, 07:50 PM)Spectrabox Wrote: Similar questions have been asked but I don't think I saw this exact question. As an officer what am I supposed to do if a subject is not dangerous but simply will not get out of their cars? For example a guy lockpicks a car and I run up to the window and tell him to get out of the vehicle and he won't what do I do? I mean shooting him for stealing a car is a bit over the top, but it is the only thing I could do.

Proper thing to do is to explain him that he is breaking FearRP, and if a staff member is online, use @ to call him. Try to RP that you're pulling him out of the car, in the end you can record the situation and post a ban request.
If there is someone online who tries to CDM/RDM/Propkill all players and ignores all warnings from several players, and there is no admin online, are players allowed to kill this player or (Prop)block his car to avoid being CDMed, RDMed or Propkilled? Or is this considered RDM?
(12-02-2013, 04:33 PM)Ozman Wrote: If there is someone online who tries to CDM/RDM/Propkill all players and ignores all warnings from several players, and there is no admin online, are players allowed to kill this player or (Prop)block his car to avoid being CDMed, RDMed or Propkilled? Or is this considered RDM?

It depends. While propkill and propblock is purely OOC and can be considered in this case as backseat administrating, CDM/RDM affects IC aswell. For example, if you're an officer and you see someone driving somebody over or even killing him, your duty is to react, in this case - shoot him down (as he is already dangerous).
Really informative! Thanks once again Smile!
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but the 8th question on Death / Killing / Raiding is broken with the spoilers.

Other than that, very informative and would help me reporting people when breaking the rules
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(01-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Unholy Wrote: Don't know if anyone has seen this, but the 8th question on Death / Killing / Raiding is broken with the spoilers.

Fixed.
Regards,
aviator
If you're president and have a set of laws binded to your keyboard, would you then be allowed to create a macro to cycle throug your binds?
As example:
I have 8 binds for F3-F11 would I then be allowed to create a macro to automatic press the buttons with 5min intervals?
If you're a President and is broadcasting the laws (with different sections such as guns, cars etc), do you need to really wait 1 minute between you broadcast each section due to the cooldown rule or are you allowed to broadcast all section of the rules once and then wait 1 minute / 5 minute to broadcast all of sections again?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If I am an officer and someone CDM's someone, could I arrest him as that is a real IC thing is 1. Running away from the crime (aka not calling an ambulance if you run someone over.) 2. Running someone over. Are both legitimate crimes in real life, if you arrest them, would it be Backseat Administration?