Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read
Your name: Eddy

Your ban ID: 38062

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: punchwhoring, 12th ban, extended

Involved:
Why we should unban you: I don't know what to say. Basically Narcotic only banned me for personal reasons. He hate me, and will do anything to ban me. Firstly i want to say, that you should really think about getting rid of that terrible admin. Everyone hate him. Now.. A guy which name i can't remember hitter me, and my friend. Then i punch back, because if i dont wouldnt it be NLR? In real life you dont just stand and watch while you get your ass kicked! I hitted him, and BAM! You got 6 month ban. Yes, i know this is my 12'th ban, but do you know why? A reason like this has got me banned 6 times by Narcotic. I cant describe how much i hate that guy (if i saw him irl....!) I know he lives in same country as me (Denmark) and i used to like people from my country like Equalizer, but Narcotic is a twat IRL and needs to get his admin removed. I ask you, only you KillJoy if you could please remove this ban. I have donated to this community, and feel like you shit me in my head to be honest. You don't care if a person has spent money on the community. You only care until you have the money on your account, then you give them some bans and dont give a fuck Tounge

Well, i think that is almost that. You can always add me on Steam for further questions.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Eddy
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eddy2k9
I doubt Narcotic has any personal reasons to ban you, pretty sure nobody on staff even knows you. Also, this attitude you're showing won't take you far, I suggest you reconsider your approach.

Nevertheless, let's wait for the banning admin's comments.
Quite honestly I fail to see how you can't realise you have violated clear rules here.

Firstly, you built at spawnpoint and I removed it while you were spamming music through your mic. I let you off, but then you decided to start all of sudden punchwhore someone as a chef.

I banned you as follows of an action, not a personal opinion.
This is what happend.

Me and eddy where just selling stuff, and then some guy says:''Hey! you stole that mans takeout'' and starts hitting us when we didnt do anything. Then we punched back and he called a admin and sayt we where punchwhoring but it was all self protection.

P.S we didnt take the chinese takeout
(09-25-2013, 11:18 AM)Deathpool Wrote: This is what happend.

Me and eddy where just selling stuff, and then some guy says:''Hey! you stole that mans takeout'' and starts hitting us when we didnt do anything. Then we punched back and he called a admin and sayt we where punchwhoring but it was all self protection.

P.S we didnt take the chinese takeout

After I removed it you went directly and hit him, he did not even invovle himself with you first.
I was going to him cause he was hitting my friend with a crowbar.
(09-25-2013, 11:26 AM)Deathpool Wrote: I was going to him cause he was hitting my friend with a crowbar.

That was after Eddy started hitting him, so you should disinvolve yourself when you don't know anything about it.
(09-25-2013, 11:47 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 11:26 AM)Deathpool Wrote: I was going to him cause he was hitting my friend with a crowbar.

That was after Eddy started hitting him, so you should disinvolve yourself when you don't know anything about it.

He knows better than you.
Stop trying to cover that you banned me for a personal reason.
Is there anything else you have to say about this case?
There is no personal involvement in the judgement of your case. You broke the rules and you were banned as follows of that.