Broadcasting music trough mic.
You have probably seen this question a million of times.. But how do you do this?!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The easiest method is to enable your stereomix. Go to your sound settings, recording tab, press RMB and uncheck the option with hidding devices, not sure about exact name since my windows isn't in english. Anyways, after doing that click on your Stereo Mix with RMB and set is as a default audio device. Now, go to your steam audio settings, change your default audio device and it's done. Now, if you want to stream your music you should mute your game sound at first, so people won't hear it.
If you don't see stereo mix when doing that Freezak stated.
I had same problem, i found a driver to my soundcard that supported stereo mix. (I can post link tomorrow if it doesn't work to show unconnected devices)
I use an audio cable. Plug one end into your external mic slot and the other end into an mp3 device (phone, Ipod, mp3 player etc.) Then steam settings and change it to your default device, now music will come through if you have it playing while holding mic button/entering +voicerecord into the console.
I Like to use Vac+Mic so i can talk while Playing music i do not mind making it for you All you need to do is add me on steam And il do it for you with teamviewer
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(09-24-2013, 04:45 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I Like to use Vac+Mic so i can talk while Playing music i do not mind making it for you All you need to do is add me on steam And il do it for you with teamviewer

Can I trust you..? :/ (so you don't do some virus shit)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-24-2013, 04:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 04:45 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I Like to use Vac+Mic so i can talk while Playing music i do not mind making it for you All you need to do is add me on steam And il do it for you with teamviewer

I would highly recommend doing it yourself. There are plenty of text and video guides on how to do it. VAC = Virtual Audio Cable (a software) btw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORT3J_ysb40 for a tutorial. The software has a free trial, however I'm not going to link to pirated content on here.
(09-24-2013, 05:15 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 04:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

I would highly recommend doing it yourself. There are plenty of text and video guides on how to do it. VAC = Virtual Audio Cable (a software) btw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORT3J_ysb40 for a tutorial. The software has a free trial, however I'm not going to link to pirated content on here.

Thanks man !
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yea you can incase you dont understand the video Feel free to add me you can trust me
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(09-24-2013, 06:32 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Yea you can incase you dont understand the video Feel free to add me you can trust me

trust is the greatest of gifts Smile